Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

You can't help who your region opponents are, Huntingdon plays 6 of the same opponents. As for non-region, we have history with Mount Pleasant just as yall do the 3 teams you named above. If either of our teams where just squeaking by these teams, then you could make the case that it's a problem. Both WC and Huntingdon have handled their opponents. The only exception being the Scotts Hill game, and as I have stated before. WC has a game like that every year.

That mTp team lost 3 to very quality teams. 2 of them Arguably top 5 1A teams (WC,CA) and Fayetteville is no slouch.... mTp will finish 7-3 and likely finish in the 2nd round of the playoffs and WC goose egged them... Coming from the East, Coalfield is most likely to represent the East in the Championship, but the next best would come out of Region 4 in Columbia Academy.

Wayne Co. gets the Win by 7 in a back and forth game all night.

That mTp team lost 3 to very quality teams. 2 of them Arguably top 5 1A teams (WC,CA) and Fayetteville is no slouch.... mTp will finish 7-3 and likely finish in the 2nd round of the playoffs and WC goose egged them... Coming from the East, Coalfield is most likely to represent the East in the Championship, but the next best would come out of Region 4 in Columbia Academy.

Wayne Co. gets the Win by 7 in a back and forth game all night.

We also beat out of Region opp. & #10 ranked in 2A Scotts Hill. But we aint played nobody... What they dont realize is we have played a much harder schedule than them. Our opp win% is 52%. While their opp win% is just 40.8%. So idk why they think our schedule is so weak!

We also beat out of Region opp. & #10 ranked in 2A Scotts Hill. But we aint played nobody... What they dont realize is we have played a much harder schedule than them. Our opp win% is 52%. While their opp win% is just 40.8%. So idk why they think our schedule is so weak!

Haven't you heard... They beat Milan!...😉 [sarc. off]

You can't help who your region opponents are, Huntingdon plays 6 of the same opponents. As for non-region, we have history with Mount Pleasant just as yall do the 3 teams you named above. If either of our teams where just squeaking by these teams, then you could make the case that it's a problem. Both WC and Huntingdon have handled their opponents. The only exception being the Scotts Hill game, and as I have stated before. WC has a game like that every year.

I hope they have two! The next one with a different outcome. Edited by Waker

It'd have to have been in the 50s. You have anything from that decade?

If you are talking about Hardin County, WC played them 7 times in the ’50s:

1950: Lost 6-39

1951: Lost 13-33

1954: Won 12-0 (Catfish Bowl)

1956: Lost 12-19

1957: Won 19-6

1958: Won 20-7

1959: Tied 19-19

I’m pretty certain your granddaddy was talking about the 1954 Catfish Bowl.  WC had over 200 penalty yards to 0 penalties for Savannah and we still won, 12-0. Apparently, the trophy was a mount of the then-world record Catfish caught at Savannah. I always wondered what happened to it.

If you are talking about Hardin County, WC played them 7 times in the ’50s:

1950: Lost 6-39

1951: Lost 13-33

1954: Won 12-0 (Catfish Bowl)

1956: Lost 12-19

1957: Won 19-6

1958: Won 20-7

1959: Tied 19-19

I’m pretty certain your granddaddy was talking about the 1954 Catfish Bowl. WC had over 200 penalty yards to 0 penalties for Savannah and we still won, 12-0. Apparently, the trophy was a mount of the then-world record Catfish caught at Savannah. I always wondered what happened to it.

Oh my bad thought he was talking ab McEwen.

1RT is the man. Yall can thank him for tracking down these records from 1950 an up.