Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Do you know what @ means? That means AT...finish 1 or 2 and you play AT or @ home

Yes i know what it means it was an error that i looked over. If i didnt know what it meant I wouldnt have gotten the first 2 games correct idiot. Ya dont got to be auch a douche about it. Just point out the error no need in trying to belittle somebody!

E Hickman 1-7

Mt Pleasant 4-3

Scotts Hill 5-2

Clarksville Academy 4-3

Riverside 3-4

Bruceton 4-3

Perry Co 0-7

Houston Co 5-2

You can post all the stats u want...bottom line is Scotts Hill is the signature win on your schedule and they are terrible

..unfortunately we play the same sorry opponents...the difference is we play up...3A Milan and Camden 2A McKenzie....your turn

Yes i know what it means it was an error that i looked over. If i didnt know what it meant I wouldnt have gotten the first 2 games correct idiot. Ya dont got to be auch a douche about it. Just point out the error no need in trying to belittle somebody!

Glad you started this post, because everyone knows this game is the highlight of Region 6 this year. I'll make my final pick later.  It's CoachT....don't be too hard on ole Zebra pants there. It's part of his persona.

E Hickman 1-7

Mt Pleasant 4-3

Scotts Hill 5-2

Clarksville Academy 4-3

Riverside 3-4

Bruceton 4-3

Perry Co 0-7

Houston Co 5-2

You can post all the stats u want...bottom line is Scotts Hill is the signature win on your schedule and they are terrible

..unfortunately we play the same sorry opponents...the difference is we play up...3A Milan and Camden 2A McKenzie....your turn

We did not play East Hickman....We scrimmaged them for 1 qtr in August.. so shows your on top your game lol

I'm pretty sure I went thru Hardin Co on my way to Waynesboro earlier this year..why arent they ever on the schedule?

We have played Hardin County in football 2 times since 1968.... and the last one was ab 25 years ago. Their is a story that dates back about bad blood between the two schools that dates back to when we won the Catfish bowl back in the 50s. Idk really and truly other than we just dont play em.

I'm sure that was a good scrimmage...guess what...we scrimmaged Scotts Hill and beat them 8 touchdowns to 1...Wayne Co isnt ready for big boy football

Ahahah Scrimmages....really we gon talk ab scrimmages??? Your a loser and have nothing valuable to bring to this argument. You cant even post our schedule correctly. Idiot.

Glad you started this post, because everyone knows this game is the highlight of Region 6 this year. I'll make my final pick later. It's CoachT....don't be too hard on ole Zebra pants there. It's part of his persona.

why you dresden people always hijacking huntingdons threads.hey reaper where you going to be at this fri night.if i decide to come to yalls game maybe me and you can sit watch the game together .