Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Man oh Man do I hate my job at times like these!!!! I got to go catch the Boat on the Ohio River Wednesday morning and will miss this game. I feel like one of yall could be a bro and call in some sort of bomb threat for me?? haha....but seriously please? lol

getting out of town early hey

Boo hope you get to see the game I can give you a video 3 days later. Do you have wifi, I know a site you can buy game for 15.00 I usually think buying a game online over going is dumb, but I think this'll be a good and close one and would hate a fan of either team to miss it.

EDIT: Actually watching on wifi might not be good for you, in case no one told you Wayne County is slow on film and a web video is a film lol

.......BTW been waiting for u to post wanted to tell you something, like I said earlier you have been great on your stats all year I see you are even posting them ahead of time with your name on here.

WCHS_Wildcats_#2 yep that is the stats of the final region standings lol :popcorneater:

OHHHH low BLOWWWW haha

And I watch the game LIVE via our stat guy Brian Miller!! Via Periscope! Just PRAYING i have good service Friday night from 7-930!

getting out of town early hey

No ask any of the WC guys. I have been a HUGE supporter of this yrs team moreso than any team in previous yrs! Idk if its because my Bro in Law is a SR (#53) or what but I love doing the stats and i was fortunate enough to get put in charge of the Defensive stats by our HC prior to the season.

As far as me leaving town....NAW man u got it twisted, I got to make a living for me and the wife...and my pug, Rosco!!! Ha. And I work 3 weeks on/ 3 weeks off. Been that way for 6+ years now So it is what it is. I miss alot of good stuff but this will rank right up there. Def top 3!

No ask any of the WC guys. I have been a HUGE supporter of this yrs team moreso than any team in previous yrs! Idk if its because my Bro in Law is a SR (#53) or what but I love doing the stats and i was fortunate enough to get put in charge of the Defensive stats by our HC prior to the season.

As far as me leaving town....NAW man u got it twisted, I got to make a living for me and the wife...and my pug, Rosco!!! Ha. And I work 3 weeks on/ 3 weeks off. Been that way for 6+ years now So it is what it is. I miss alot of good stuff but this will rank right up there. Def top 3!

just messing with you.doing stats for hs football don't. pay the bills

Well you will get to see possible rematch this year Im guessing.

Well you will get to see possible rematch this year Im guessing.

There ya go...Have to think positive!!(I do)

I will miss This week, next week vs Cwood (Easy win but our Arch Rival). Then the 1st rd which we SHOULD win. Be @ Home vs either the 3 or 4 seed of R5. Which unless TC upsets NCS we will be playing either 3 TC or 4 Monterey. Will win either of those as Monterey would be no match and TC is VERY young and is 1 yr away but would make it a good game vs us IMO.

Would gdt home mid of week of the 2nd playoff game and stay home thru 4th rd.

Aint some people meeting somewhere I might do it. I dont know if I should Im a nice fan for most part but think Ive got under thesse wildcats skin too much.

I have mentioned meeting under the goalpost in the end zone by the fieldhouse. Some have got under my skin as I have got under some but in no way have any hard feelings towards anybody. We're all just a bunch of parents and fans supporting our team. If not for coach t I would be bored to death. I respect each and every poster on here, don't always agree, but respect. Anyone wanting to meet up before the game will have nothing to worry about as far as anybody getting out of control on our part and I'm confident that the mustang fans will act right too. I'll be the peacekeeper lol Edited by wildcat89

There ya go...Have to think positive!!(I do)

I will miss This week, next week vs Cwood (Easy win but our Arch Rival). Then the 1st rd which we SHOULD win. Be @ Home vs either the 3 or 4 seed of R5. Which unless TC upsets NCS we will be playing either 3 TC or 4 Monterey. Will win either of those as Monterey would be no match and TC is VERY young and is 1 yr away but would make it a good game vs us IMO.

Would gdt home mid of week of the 2nd playoff game and stay home thru 4th rd.

Well I hate to hear your having to miss, but I understand having to work. Be careful on that boat!