Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Nobody on hear has a Genie in a Bottle or fortune teller. It's everyones opinion, but, with that said, its just that the human AP pole, human Mustang fans, machine computer power rankings, and machine film all say Mustangs are faster, lol. I guess that Milan win is with a little based on power ranking. So maybe you should just be confident in your team that you have the most daily insight to and not come back at us Huntingdon confident fans with all the sarcasm.... seems there are others than think Mustangs are pretty good as well as Wayne County we both in top five.

except for the part where y'all were already bouncing those basketballs

You show how smart you are with every post. Here we are having a conversation about apples and oranges, and you chime in about pickles. Because there is no relation to what I said, and what you replied with. Edited by theGURU

You show how smart you are with every post. Here we are having a conversation about apples and oranges, and you chime in about pickles. Because there is no relation to what I said, and what you replied with.

I hope Perry County bounces back and is good again, so we can have more fun with you next season you pissed a lot of people off but you are entertaining when you had that big head.  No one can hate on you too much you did eat your crow I respect your opinions even though I dont always agree on them.  One thing I hate fruit lol

You show how smart you are with every post. Here we are having a conversation about apples and oranges, and you chime in about pickles. Because there is no relation to what I said, and what you replied with.

you show how smart you are If you can't connect the dots from your post to mine because during the 2011 huntingdon WC thread perry county was bouncing them balls! Edited by MustangNation007

I hope Perry County bounces back and is good again, so we can have more fun with you next season you pissed a lot of people off but you are entertaining when you had that big head. No one can hate on you too much you did eat your crow I respect your opinions even though I dont always agree on them. One thing I hate fruit lol

We should all meet Friday night. I have no ill feelings towards any fans, whether they've tried to get under my skin, or if I have gotten under theirs.

Now, when WC wins, I want the Wildcat's new saying to be for the rest of the year...

"Hey, we beat Huntingdon, so now in a way 'We beat Milan'" :roflol:

Wow that means Memphis Tigers must have beat Alabama, even though you are wrong with your prediction bout Huntingdon/WC game I hate crimson tide and no respect for them for hiring lane kiffin even though I hated them before had respect till then.  

So +1

Man oh Man do I hate my job at times like these!!!! I got to go catch the Boat on the Ohio River Wednesday morning and will miss this game. I feel like one of yall could be a bro and call in some sort of bomb threat for me?? haha....but seriously please? lol

Boo hope you get to see the game I can give you a video 3 days later.  Do you have wifi, I know a site you can buy game for 15.00 I usually think buying a game online over going is dumb, but I think this'll be a good and close one and would hate a fan of either team to miss it.

EDIT:  Actually watching on wifi might not be good for you, in case no one told you Wayne County is slow on film and a web video is a film lol

.......BTW been waiting for u to post wanted to tell you something, like I said earlier you have been great on your stats all year I see you are even posting them ahead of time with your name on here.

WCHS_Wildcats_#2 yep that is the stats of the final region standings lol  :popcorneater:

Edited by KermitDeeFrog