Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Huntingdon and Wayne County fans go vote for game of the week on the Titans web page.http://www.titansonline.com/fans/high-school-coach-of-the-week.html

Beat me to it Cat! I was going to post that also. I have plastered it alllll over Twitter and Facebook.

Huntingdon/Wayne County is 1 of 4 games that are options to WIN this Week's TN Titans Game of the Week! Winning Coach gets $1,000 to go towards his football program!

The complete list for Week 10 is..

Huntingdon vs Wayne County

Munford vs Brighton

Morristown West vs Sevier County

MBA vs Baylor

When posting this HHS/WCHS is in 2nd place behind the Munford/Brighton game. (76% to 20%)

GO VOTEEEE!!!!

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Huntingdon and Wayne County fans go vote for game of the week on the Titans web page.http://www.titansonline.com/fans/high-school-coach-of-the-week.html

Voted and will spread the word, we were the place I thought we would before I voted.  Id rather see this game but I understand why munford and brighton winning.

We have the exact same # of votes as last week. Yall picked up...3. These voters are not that good. It has nothing to do with where we are but more of the bottom few teams.

Them polls have been dumb most of year we shouldve been top 5 at beginning.  Wayne County should be 3 or 4 cause they still undefeated now.  Only thing I agree with all year is union city should be #1 I agree with our ranking this week though lol.  About time we got some respect.