Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

wow                                                               wow, if Huntingdon is without 11  the wildcats might hav                                                         have a realistic shot...11 was by far their most dangerous

weapon IMO

Sorry, not all us went to college an read books and stuff* wp70.

I mean, a lot of it is 4th grade stuff. Like knowing the difference between "an" and "and" or "lose" and "loss" and the always popular "their, there, they're, your, and you're." What's really given me fits lately is folks using "would of" or "could of" instead of "would've" or "should've." So there's my grammar rant.

Now let's get back to what's really most important in life: discussing high school football and teenagers.

I mean, a lot of it is 4th grade stuff. Like knowing the difference between "an" and "and" or "lose" and "loss" and the always popular "their, there, they're, your, and you're." What's really given me fits lately is folks using "would of" or "could of" instead of "would've" or "should've." So there's my grammar rant.

Now let's get back to what's really most important in life: discussing high school football and teenagers.

You actually listened and payed attention to the grammar lessons? I figured it was the same with every person in the 4th grade...learn a new curse word from that one kid in class.

Honestly, is there anything else. You know you love it.