Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I do believe a bunch of people on here should have been kicked off the #### a little sooner in life. Entertaining though.

Is that not what this is for? I think most ppl (such as myself) just try to be funny and (such as myself) are not very good at it. If we all wanted to give a truthful analysis of the game and talk about the teams. All the talk would be done in a day. People such as 89, IMAWCFAN, and Rings have already stated the points I would have made about the game. It helps pass the week by if there's goofy back and forth banter.

From what i saw.i don't think he is the player his brothers were

He never will be what Tyler and Austin was...they all 3 are WAYYY diff styles of players....to be fair!

If ya wanta talk stats then #5 is every bit as good as Brother 1&2.

Seriously though how is he supposed to live up to brothers who went Mr. Football and State Championship... BIG SHOES that NOBODY could fill!

If anyone shows up Fri. night execting to see WC running the veer there going to be disappointed they run very little of that these days

THIS.

Its our base OFF but we rarely use that same Offense as we did in '11.

Not that that is a bad thing though...not at all. Actually is a good thing. It shows our kids have more knowledge of plays and a broader playbook to work with.

what i wanna know is, did huntingdon beat milan??????cause WC beat scotts hill so ...................what the heck does that matter..........WC is slow ,d-line stinks,no signature wins,#5 aint as good as his brothers,our place is a dump,no running game to speak of.Maybe our McDonalds is better than huntingdons but i doubt it..........

PREACH IT BROTHAA!!