Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Did the administration bring in extra visitor's seats? Sure hope so because we travel well and I've seen your stadium.

Yeah rolling out red carpet. Valet parking, waiters and waitresses. U name it we got it for u. Lol. Seating is what it is. One thing for sure we will have fans on ur sidelines who don't play nice. Just a heads up.

Did the administration bring in extra visitor's seats? Sure hope so because we travel well and I've seen your stadium.

Bring your chairs, plenty of room to set them up.  Our visitors section is like most other single A stadiums you visit.  Just gotta deal with it.

Bring your chairs, plenty of room to set them up.  Our visitors section is like most other single A stadiums you visit.  Just gotta deal with it.

That's all I wondered.  Thanks for not being like Rings talking about waitresses.  Guess he forgot we were playing football tonight

Edited by sodexo2

That's all I wondered. Thanks for not being like Rings talking about waitresses. Guess he forgot we were playing football tonight

I don't know exactly how many can be seated in our visitors bleachers but they're not that small. Can seat several more that Houston Co and probably about the same as Bruceton. They're aluminum bleachers set up on a concrete pad with standing room on one end with a fence and the other end is open with lots of room for chairs. Safe travels to all you HHS fans! It's been rowdy on here for a few weeks and will be rowdy tonight but it's all in fun and support of the programs we both love and respect!

I don't know exactly how many can be seated in our visitors bleachers but they're not that small. Can seat several more that Houston Co and probably about the same as Bruceton. They're aluminum bleachers set up on a concrete pad with standing room on one end with a fence and the other end is open with lots of room for chairs. Safe travels to all you HHS fans! It's been rowdy on here for a few weeks and will be rowdy tonight but it's all in fun and support of the programs we both love and respect!

Back at ya wildcat.  You're a class act.  It's been fun