Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

thanks for well wishes I hope our stat friend gets good wifi tonight to watch and if not enough to listen, not sure if wayne countys station has a website u can listen to ours on farmradio.com, glad you guys got extra seats like I said you better or all us mustang fans will sit on your side with u lol. According to ring u going to be on our sideline too though lol should be fun.

big bigby, Mckenzie got one of them touchdowns given to u promise u im telling truth they only got to 1 yard line gave them points anyway just saying they really scored 14 on us. also we got 2 starting qbs and other one is healthy #44 so backup might not throw too much.

Good luck to both teams tonight lets play hard and great with good sportsmanship and have a injury free game, hope everyone has a safe trip home. That said.

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!

In stat friend I think you was referring to me? If so thanks and I will have good service prob up til about 830pm...

promise you thats not the only reason I study film on lots of teams, yall not as slow as people say they trying to ruffle your feathers you better off passing on us I think. I even talk to coaches scouting the game.

My opinion is biased and......we beat milan lol also i was only fan thinking we'd blow them out if u think im wrong ask big purple on milans post or go back and look. I think u will play us closer i could be wrong but still think it'll take 40+ for u to win

also big bigby one things for sure from my film I think it'll be a barn burner

Appreciate the honesty and assessment of our team. I am right there with you except our prediction is diff.