Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Rain will give advantage to wayne county so hope it goes away lol.  I'll eat crow but I'll pick u to win if it rains so not eating as much.  Also 40 point thing wont apply then.  We play bad in rain and it'll prob be fumble season so plz stay dry lol

Fun Fact: both union city vs dresden and huntingdon vs wayne county topic started early, ours was 2 or 3 days early theres was 3 and half weeks early.  We got more posts that them talking smack and sad thing is most of the people on here posted on their forum lol.

Well, I see the point I made went right over your head, just like some of those footballs will do thrown to the Mustang receivers tonight by that back up QB of yours.😉

Point: mTp has a dangerous backfield too and WC shut them down....

McKenzie, a team symilar to mTp (2 most recent matches between mTp and McKenzie has been decided by 1-3 points) that HHS played 4 qtrs with starters in, hung 21 points on that starting defense of yours.

Advantage Wildcats....

GO Wildcats!

that dangerous mtp backfield scored 28 against 2-6 cornersville. And because Mckenzie and mtp played close games in 2010 and 2007 you think that has something to do with this game?

that dangerous mtp backfield scored 28 against 2-6 cornersville. And because Mckenzie and mtp played close games in 2010 and 2007 you think that has something to do with this game?

That Cornersville game was on the Coach's play calling and I stated profusely as much about it on mTp's thread on that game.

Yes, when you have only two recent comparisons between two teams when they went head to head, that's all you got. Traditionally speaking mTp/McKenzie, no matter the time span nor different players, the 'programs' seem to play one another close as the short History dictates. It only has anything to do with this game as a point in how WC destroyed mTp this year. In how this point being missed time and again by you makes me feel I am really wasting time with conveying it to you... Not being called out for it by other posters means most folks reading 'get it'.

Edited by Big Bigby

Rain is supposed to stay to the northwest until after midnight on until 3-4 am then makes it's way towards southern middle Tn... 'IF' it does then. MAINLY forecasted for north/northwestern parts until later this weekend (Sun.) the last time I looked at it late last night.

Edited by Big Bigby