Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Marion Wilhoit of The Columbia Daily Herald picked WC

This was Michael Murphy of the Tennessean. I just thought the numbers were pretty cool. I already picked Wayne County to win 35-33 in OT. Good Luck tonight! Wish i could make it down. Hopefully Huntingdon's NFHS broadcast will have it up tonight so i can go back and watch it.

I have enjoyed this weeks reading and post by all the fans from many different fan bases. As mentioned earlier, it will be a great atmosphere. I'm sure coaches for both teams have their boys ready to play. Everyone be safe and enjoy the ride to Wayne County. Lots of memories to be made tonight. Go Cats!

I have enjoyed this weeks reading and post by all the fans from many different fan bases. As mentioned earlier, it will be a great atmosphere. I'm sure coaches for both teams have their boys ready to play. Everyone be safe and enjoy the ride to Wayne County. Lots of memories to be made tonight. Go Cats!

This was Michael Murphy of the Tennessean. I just thought the numbers were pretty cool. I already picked Wayne County to win 35-33 in OT. Good Luck tonight! Wish i could make it down. Hopefully Huntingdon's NFHS broadcast will have it up tonight so i can go back and watch it.

If not go to BigOdies930.com and listen on Waynesboro radio. Dave Hastings and Bob Turman are pretty good.

thanks for well wishes I hope our stat friend gets good wifi tonight to watch and if not enough to listen, not sure if wayne countys station has a website u can listen to ours on farmradio.com, glad you guys got extra seats like I said you better or all us mustang fans will sit on your side with u lol. According to ring u going to be on our sideline too though lol should be fun.

big bigby, Mckenzie got one of them touchdowns given to u promise u im telling truth they only got to 1 yard line gave them points anyway just saying they really scored 14 on us. also we got 2 starting qbs and other one is healthy #44 so backup might not throw too much.

Good luck to both teams tonight lets play hard and great with good sportsmanship and have a injury free game, hope everyone has a safe trip home. That said.

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!

I believe you Kermit... but my score prediction was WC by 3-7 points in my previous post... So even 14 gives me breathing room.

Only because y'all beat Milan. :mrgreen:

promise you thats not the only reason I study film on lots of teams, yall not as slow as people say they trying to ruffle your feathers you better off passing on us I think.  I even talk to coaches scouting the game.  

My opinion is biased and......we beat milan lol also i was only fan thinking we'd blow them out if u think im wrong ask big purple on milans post or go back and look.  I think u will play us closer i could be wrong but still think it'll take 40+ for u to win

also big bigby one things for sure from my film I think it'll be a barn burner

promise you thats not the only reason I study film on lots of teams, yall not as slow as people say they trying to ruffle your feathers you better off passing on us I think.  I even talk to coaches scouting the game.  

My opinion is biased and......we beat milan lol also i was only fan thinking we'd blow them out if u think im wrong ask big purple on milans post or go back and look.  I think u will play us closer i could be wrong but still think it'll take 40+ for u to win

Frog just kidding with ya. Some have been arrogant but you have not your just confident. No problem in that. I have as much confidence in the cats. One thing about it nothing posted on this board will amount to a hill of beans about the score of the game. Better get on the road pretty soon. Have a safe trip.

promise you thats not the only reason I study film on lots of teams, yall not as slow as people say they trying to ruffle your feathers you better off passing on us I think. I even talk to coaches scouting the game.

My opinion is biased and......we beat milan lol also i was only fan thinking we'd blow them out if u think im wrong ask big purple on milans post or go back and look. I think u will play us closer i could be wrong but still think it'll take 40+ for u to win

Last sentence is something we agree on... but I'll be surprised if either hits 40.... match ups like these 'usually' most often end in high 20's or mid 30's... if one side hits over 40, I see it not being a contest, maybe a bit one sided... though CA/FRA game was a good match up that went OT and ended up in the low 40's, so it can happen, just not often.

Much respect Kermit on the way you handled yourself this week compared to others I've read.

:thumb:

Edited by Big Bigby

Frog just kidding with ya. Some have been arrogant but you have not your just confident. No problem in that. I have as much confidence in the cats. One thing about it nothing posted on this board will amount to a hill of beans about the score of the game. Better get on the road pretty soon. Have a safe trip.

waiting on children to get off school bus then im leaving might go to hucks and get some gas in a minute though