Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Yeah rolling out red carpet. Valet parking, waiters and waitresses. U name it we got it for u. Lol. Seating is what it is. One thing for sure we will have fans on ur sidelines who don't play nice. Just a heads up.

All the other posters have been helpful and here you are talking about valet parking and some fans not playing nice on the sideline, which I still don't understand what that means? Nice try, you really showed me up with that post...

thanks for the scouting report on MTP

Well, I see the point I made went right over your head, just like some of those footballs will do thrown to the Mustang receivers tonight by that back up QB of yours.😉

Point: mTp has a dangerous backfield too and WC shut them down....

McKenzie, a team symilar to mTp (2 most recent matches between mTp and McKenzie has been decided by 1-3 points) that HHS played 4 qtrs with starters in, hung 21 points on that starting defense of yours.

Advantage Wildcats....

GO Wildcats!

Our facilities are some of the worst. Wayne County folks are as hospitable as they come. We will do our best to make u feel welcome. Especially myself. U won't here nothing from me at game but there are fans that will stand on ur sideline. Sometimes u may not like what u hear from them. Just a FYI.

This came from the Tennessean:

Huntingdon (8-0, 5-0 Region 6-1A) @ Wayne County (8-0, 5-0 Region 6-1A)

A Region Championship will be on the line when these two high-powered 6-1A unbeatens square off. Huntingdon, ranked second in Class 1A, is averaging 52.1 points per contest-good enough for second in the state-and the Mustangs have outscored their first eight opponents a combined 417-93. Aside from the team's 28-27 Week 2 triumph over Scotts Hill, fifth-ranked Wayne County hasn't encountered much resistance, either. Quarterback Preston Rice was 9-of-12 for 225 yards and four touchdowns in last week's 45-14 victory over McEwen, and the Wildcats have eclipsed the 40-point mark in each of their past six wins.

Huntingdon-49 Wayne County-42

This came from the Tennessean:

Huntingdon (8-0, 5-0 Region 6-1A) @ Wayne County (8-0, 5-0 Region 6-1A)

A Region Championship will be on the line when these two high-powered 6-1A unbeatens square off. Huntingdon, ranked second in Class 1A, is averaging 52.1 points per contest-good enough for second in the state-and the Mustangs have outscored their first eight opponents a combined 417-93. Aside from the team's 28-27 Week 2 triumph over Scotts Hill, fifth-ranked Wayne County hasn't encountered much resistance, either. Quarterback Preston Rice was 9-of-12 for 225 yards and four touchdowns in last week's 45-14 victory over McEwen, and the Wildcats have eclipsed the 40-point mark in each of their past six wins.

Huntingdon-49 Wayne County-42

Marion Wilhoit of The Columbia Daily Herald picked WC

thanks for well wishes I hope our stat friend gets good wifi tonight to watch and if not enough to listen, not sure if wayne countys station has a website u can listen to ours on farmradio.com, glad you guys got extra seats like I said you better or all us mustang fans will sit on your side with u lol.  According to ring u going to be on our sideline too though lol should be fun.

big bigby, Mckenzie got one of them touchdowns given to u promise u im telling truth they only got to 1 yard line gave them points anyway just saying they really scored 14 on us.  also we got 2 starting qbs and other one is healthy #44 so backup might not throw too much.

Good luck to both teams tonight lets play hard and great with good sportsmanship and have a injury free game, hope everyone has a safe trip home.  That said.

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!

yeah I heard WC has bought every player on both teams trophies and they are gonna pass them out after the game for participation

Rumor has it WC has some pink towels left over from their pink out game they are going to give to HHS as a consolation gift for the Mustang's long ride back home.😂

WC was real considerate to mTp after the Tigers loss, but there was no crying then, more like a deer in the headlight looks just before getting ran over......😲..... LOL!:roflol: