GREENBACK @ HARRIMAN REGION 2 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

orngnblk

Seen 'em both, I'll take GB 9 out of 10. I could be wrong and definitely mean no disrespect to Harriman but short of a full on choke by GB they've got the advantage in this one. Silvey will go off at Harriman.

I've seen Silvey this year and I've seen harrimans line and I don't see any way that he dominates. He's as good of a DL as there is around here but I just don't see him dominating. I'll gladly say I was wrong if he does.

And I'll gladly say I was wrong if he doesn't. I'm betting they double him and he still causes problems.

Yes he will still cause problems,a player like him will.The thing is they will have to change their game plan TO block him.He may not make a ton of tackles but they will have to account for him.Harriman doesnt throw a bunch so that helps them also.Rudy amazes me,he hasnt seen GB play once this yr and hardly ever goes to games but he is a novice when it comes to our teams.Harriman will pose all kknds of issues for GB,just like we will for them.This will be a interesting game for sure.

Yes he will still cause problems,a player like him will.The thing is they will have to change their game plan TO block him.He may not make a ton of tackles but they will have to account for him.Harriman doesnt throw a bunch so that helps them also.Rudy amazes me,he hasnt seen GB play once this yr and hardly ever goes to games but he is a novice when it comes to our teams.Harriman will pose all kknds of issues for GB,just like we will for them.This will be a interesting game for sure.

He will make some plays. A kid like him will every week no matter who blocks him. Overall Harriman has the better line and it should offset the factor he plays in the game. Should be a great game Friday and a tremendous atmosphere.

after watching Midway against GB tonight i wonder how in the world did they hang with Harriman for a half and even have the lead - and Harriman didn't dominate Oneida tonight - GB is in the driver's seat - all cylinders are clicking and the cream is rising to the top - GB should win out! Tn.Gridiron was in attendance at tonight's game between the Kees and G. Waves and they were very impressed with GB's talent overall - they were excited about the QB's play!

If what Harriman did to Oneida isn't domination then I don't know what is. Doubled them in yards and put up 34 points on Tony Lambert defense.

The first sentence of my reply said I've seen Silvey play this year. Idk why you get rude all the time. It's just my opinion. I'm not Downing the kid, I said he's the best around here and he is. I just think Harriman will be ok. I like you a lot but you get so bent out of shape.