Signal Mountain @ Giles County

MountainTroll

I regret that I won't be making the trip to Pulaski to meet some of you hosers, but I have to work a couple of weekends every month, and this is one of them. Maybe someday I'll get to see the Brickyard in person.

This could be an interesting game, but it ain't gonna be pretty.

tumblr_lcrnnegUL11qeain6o1_400.jpg

Maybe my Eagles come through this one with our perfect record intact, maybe not. Should be a hard fought game. Hopefully, both teams will find some positives to build on for next year and come through without any injuries.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the world has happened to Signal Mountain? This is a long, long way to fall in just one year. I know they lost their coach, but just an average coach wouldn't be 0 for the season considering that this school quickly established themselves as a program to be reckoned with every single year.

For you mountain folks a traveling over here to Giles. Bring ya greenbacks and enjoy our local cuisine! At the North end of the stadium you'll find the Hickory House. Fine hand cut stakes, BBQ, and much more. You can actually park there and walk through the baseball field to enter the stadium. On the North side of the square on 1st street you'll find Savory Jacks. Jack is a well known chief in the movie industry. Every dish is made to order. At I-65 Exit 14 just on 64 East is Sarge's. Fine stakes, chicken, and fish. If you go there by all means get the House Dressing and the rice. So come on over and help us buy the youguns some new shoes. We preciate it!  :hungry:

Looking forward to coming to The Brickyard Friday night. Two once powerful teams struggling but this should make for a good game. Need to finish the season strong.

Strong?????? Really?

Finishing  strong would have been beating RB, ND, Giles and Howard.

We just need a (one) win right now. Great group of kids but very few players. Hopefully we can pull a (one) win out of the last two games.