Mount Juliet vs Franklin

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic by our offense, it's been mediocre all year, no athletes, no speed, no diversity, overall bad perfeomance. We won't win playing like that against Mcgavock, that was way too easy for Franklin. We need playmakers.

You called it....the MJ offense was dominated by Franklin. No speed for the Bears. Spider's defense had MJ on their heels all night long. This could end up being a 7-3 season for the young Rebels. Great job by the Rebels staff and players. I fear they may have lost their best running back to a knee injury (Cradack) in this contest. Great kid having a great season.

Edited by Hoganknows

I guess that NFL sized O line didn't do much. 23 yards rushing on 22 carries. TP runs his record to 14-16 with no wins in almost 3 years over a good team. But the freshman and JV teams both went undefeated for about the 10th year in a row.

I'll agree with you about the O-line and running backs have been sub-par all year... You have to realize since the year TP took over head coach, he has not had near the amount of playmakers that we had from 2006 to 2013.. Ever since then it's been a steady drop off in overall talent, speed, size, and playmakers. The reason we excell so well in the freshman teams is because we coach well. The coaches are not the problem here as much as you want it to be. You have to realize you can't win games without good talent. We have a big Oline, good QB, mediocre running backs, decent receivers (all average speed). And our defense is all around ok. TP can only work with what he has available.

I'll agree with you about the O-line and running backs have been sub-par all year... You have to realize since the year TP took over head coach, he has not had near the amount of playmakers that we had from 2006 to 2013.. Ever since then it's been a steady drop off in overall talent, speed, size, and playmakers. The reason we excell so well in the freshman teams is because we coach well. The coaches are not the problem here as much as you want it to be. You have to realize you can't win games without good talent. We have a big Oline, good QB, mediocre running backs, decent receivers (all average speed). And our defense is all around ok. TP can only work with what he has available. TP is only as good as his talent? Maybe you could take your pre-game music into their locker room before the game and get them hyped! They may need it since they are playing Metro team with some brothers playing.

When will the "We have no talent" excuses end with MJ? 

That backfield is as talented and mature as any backfield in the district.

That line is huge,as big if not bigger than the 2011-12 lines. 

Those receivers are pretty dern good and expierenced.

On defense

Dline could be called inexpierenced,But I dont think defense is the issue with this team,shockingly.

The corners are either seniors or have game expierence

The linebackers,same thing

The safeties,same thing.

When will the "we're young" excuses end? This team is not young.

MJ is not playing a bunch of freshman and sophomores.

These are the same players that won how many games in a row as JV again? Theres just no excuse..

Ive said it once,and ill say it again,Little perry,is NOT big perry coach wise.

This team fell off DRAMATICALLY the MINUTE little perry came in charge.

on the offensive side when perry had his health issues,and when Coach Hicks left as well during that same offseason.

Defensively, Turchetta,and the others left after the 2012 season.

The team is NOT as well coached as it was in 2012<. 

Do you need any proof that Little T is running this team into the ground?

He's the one behind the pink MJ logo/socks and the ridicoulous color scheme changes that MJ has underwent. A simple flipping pink ribbon on the back of the helmet is ENOUGH FOR AWARENESS. Heck,Make the logo on the field Pink.  

Alternate gray pants/jersey is ENOUGH

MJ IS NOT A BLACK AND GRAY SCHOOL!!! ITS BLACK AND GOLD COACH T.

The guy has lost it. I honestly dont think he had it to begin with.

MJ WILL NEVER be the same unless big perry takes back control. ANd with Coach T's EGO,that will NEVER HAPPEN.

When will the "We have no talent" excuses end with MJ?

That backfield is as talented and mature as any backfield in the district.

That line is huge,as big if not bigger than the 2011-12 lines.

Those receivers are pretty dern good and expierenced.

On defense

Dline could be called inexpierenced,But I dont think defense is the issue with this team,shockingly.

The corners are either seniors or have game expierence

The linebackers,same thing

The safeties,same thing.

When will the "we're young" excuses end? This team is not young.

MJ is not playing a bunch of freshman and sophomores.

These are the same players that won how many games in a row as JV again? Theres just no excuse..

Ive said it once,and ill say it again,Little perry,is NOT big perry coach wise.

This team fell off DRAMATICALLY the MINUTE little perry came in charge.

on the offensive side when perry had his health issues,and when Coach Hicks left as well during that same offseason.

Defensively, Turchetta,and the others left after the 2012 season.

The team is NOT as well coached as it was in 2012<.

Do you need any proof that Little T is running this team into the ground?

He's the one behind the pink MJ logo/socks and the ridicoulous color scheme changes that MJ has underwent. A simple flipping pink ribbon on the back of the helmet is ENOUGH FOR AWARENESS. Heck,Make the logo on the field Pink.

Alternate gray pants/jersey is ENOUGH

MJ IS NOT A BLACK AND GRAY SCHOOL!!! ITS BLACK AND GOLD COACH T.

The guy has lost it. I honestly dont think he had it to begin with.

MJ WILL NEVER be the same unless big perry takes back control. ANd with Coach T's EGO,that will NEVER HAPPEN.

Great opinions.... Are you done now? Your perspective is from the outside looking in, sure the overall record doesn't look great, but you can only do so much with little talent. We don't have a Contrez Mccathern, Caleb Hopkins, Reed Gurchiek, Caleb Chowbay, Vaughn Cornelia, etc... I guess calling our names will help you realize the talent we once had and maybe it will paint the picture you so desperately need to understand. Our demographics suck in Mount Juliet!!! It's very hard to have a good team with very little diversity, speed, lack of playmakers, etc. The freshman teams are coached and cared about a lot more than many others teams in the midstate, therefor we usually have great success. If you look at this years Freshman teams picture you would wonder how they went undefeated. We have just had a talent gap in MJ ever since 2012-13... If you don't understand this, I fear for your common sense skills. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS