LaVergne @ Lincoln Co. fan thoughts and predictions

oldfan41

Still have the steak and a lot more. Deep fried oreos, chilling cheese fries and I don't know what all. Hill was out last week don't know if it was just that game or not. Barnes is done for the year and his career. Smith was out last week not sure about if his was one week or not. Hall got banged up last week and we had a defenceive end with strep last week. Sure hope we have these guys back as we are going to need them.

What are these guys numbers? Sorry names don't help?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are these guys numbers? Sorry names don't help?

Shelton Smith,# 4, WR/CB out last week unsure about this week. Ryan Hall #5 WR/FS banged up last week still played. August Hill #9, RB out last week, unsure about this week. Nick Barnes #48 TE out last week and for year. His career is over. All of these are seniors. Zay March #38 Junior DE/LB battled strep throat last week limited in his play time. Sure hope these guys are back. Falcons looked bad without them. 

Shelton Smith,# 4, WR/CB out last week unsure about this week. Ryan Hall #5 WR/FS banged up last week still played. August Hill #9, RB out last week, unsure about this week. Nick Barnes #48 TE out last week and for year. His career is over. All of these are seniors. Zay March #38 Junior DE/LB battled strep throat last week limited in his play time. Sure hope these guys are back. Falcons looked bad without them. 

Thanks for the numbers falconfan and the info. I'll be at the Pit looking for a steak sandwich and some fried Oreos I never had them fried! YUM I think?

Yes Marvin's is still a good place to eat. The pit was once greater than it is now, had a college game atmosphere to it but that was back in the day. Good home crowd last week just wonder how many will come back after they saw the falcons get beat.

IMO, at one time the best environment for a game in TN. Hopefully Oakland can get them on the schedule again someday