6AAA Girls

Nortney

Kinda what i thought. Doesn't look like it's working out to well for them by the looks of their record and their style of play. But hey, there's always next year and the years to come. Heard the freshman class coming in has decent talent and the upcoming sophomores as well.. But that's yet to be seen. If they don't have a coach that can bring the best out in kids it doesn't matter how much talent there is, they won't be successful.. And if what I hear is true about the coach quitting on the kids then it's time for her to go. Ultimately wins and losses are a direct reflection of the coach!

Really don't expect much else from that county when it comes to sports.. It's always seemed to be the buddy system hiring process.. Heard there were some good coaches overlooked when Panter was hired because the powers that be "wanted to make a local hire ".. Maybe one day things will change.. Was Panter ever successful at the middle school?

Yeah, I don't understand how a school that size is always at the bottom of the barrel.. I saw them a little over the summer and they looked decent, winning some games that they probably shouldn't have, looked to be gelled nicely and having fun. I've seen them twice this year and I see no fire, no gel and no fun. Just out there going through the motions and coach just kinda stood on the sidelines with a blank face. That makes for a long miserable disappointing season..