6AAA Girls

Nortney

White Co handles the press pretty good and then turned it over . Can't win making 28 turnovers . White Co can beat this team . I didn't think we could . Luna is a good ball player . If she could take better care of the ball , she would be a great player . Defense played to soft and made it to easy .

Warren county was up 10-0 early, tied 15-15 end of 1, 25-25 at half and SM comes outta the locker room and goes on a 22-3 run in the 3rd And the wheels are off at this point.. Rumor is the frosh this year and the upcoming frosh are gonna turn things around.. Stay tuned

Don't see anything changing...she didn't win at the middle school level with these girls so why should at the high school level?  Just another bad hire by the AD because of friendships.

Sad to say, but seems you are right. 10 kids quitting over the summer speaks volumes about the program. i have watched them play a hand full of times and it seems the kids are just going through the motions. Kind of hard to get any excitement from the kids when they look at the bench and the coach is sitting with their legs crossed and after the game she bails on them straight to the locker room, shaking the opposition teams hands and walking straight off leaving your team on the floor.. But seems WC is okay with hiring "friends" over and over and it will continue to happen as long as the powers that be are in place. Sad to see a school with a large student enrollment be terrible year after year because of friendships.. Was she ever successful at the middle school? I'm not familiar with her at that level.

It's a 2 way street I'm afraid.. From the talks I have been hearing the coach at WC has quit on them too.. 10 kids quit over the summer, including Turner who transferred back to her home town to play for Panter and then up and quits her senior year?! Something is seriously wrong with that program and it all starts with the coach!