6AAA Girls

Nortney

bum im not saying white co. is great.  they are very young and will get better as the year goes on. they are  turning the ball over too much rit now. they have 3 really good players. maybe the best player in the district in luna and leftwich is developing into a beast. nobody beats crossville this  year in the district. of course they said the same thing last year and white co. proved that wrong.i think 2nd place will be a dog fight between wc and cookeville and stone and rhea and warren will all be competitive. i just don't think cookeville is that much better than wc like you do.

Don't underestimate Dodgen. If there is talent there, it will show as the season progresses. Good coach who seems to get the most out of the talent he has playing for him.

I agree. Dodgen thinks out-of-the box. Once the kids buy into his way of doing things, they will play over their heads. That is, if the "know-it-all old grampus" gets out his way. I don't  know the plural of grampus.  But. Dodgen will put the best players on the floor for the situation, no mater who's little "petunia" is not getting enough playing time.

Edited by jimbo44

I agree. Dodgen thinks out-of-the box. Once the kids buy into his way of doing things, they will play over their heads. That is, if the "know-it-all old grampus" gets out his way. I don't  know the plural of grampus.  But. Dodgen will put the best players on the floor for the situation, no mater who's little "petunia" is not getting enough playing time.

A big "Amen" to that! 

I'm a White Co. fan, but let call a spade a spade. Their playing ugly ball with easy teams right now. We got York tomorrow night. I would normally call that easy pickins. But with all the turnovers, mistakes, and new coach. we will be lucky to get out of there with a W.  Dodgen had a good run over in the Bush leagues. Time will tell if he's really ready for Nascar. LOL

i agree with ya score. they don't look to good right now. they are young and will get better. they are down from last year no doubt. they will still win 20 games this year. first loss will be against pickett co. they will win 20 games next year also. after that it's gonna dry up on the girls side for many years. boys are loaded for the next ten years.

Edited by 90warrior