Pearl Cohn Vs Springfield "Region title game"

FBfan26

I was wondering who would start this thread, 😀. This should be an outstanding game between two excellent football teams. The Yellow Jackets will give the Firebirds all they want, but you would expect no less in a game for the region championship.

Me personally I just want to see what the hype is about. I know PC have seen teams like sf and more challenging but has SF seen anything like PC this year? Still should be a good game but I can't wait until friday and if both teams are as good as we say we are somebody will be making a trip to springfield or back to Nashville 3rd round.

This is our best chance with the coaches having the extra week to scheme up and the players to heal up. I am liking our chances for an upset. I have got to give Pearl/Cohn credit though you are the most confident 5-4 team I have ever seen LOL

If you don't believe in yourself who will lol?? I have to keep it real Edited by FBfan26

This is our best chance with the coaches having the extra week to scheme up and the players to heal up. I am liking our chances for an upset. I have got to give Pearl/Cohn credit though you are the most confident 5-4 team I have ever seen LOL

Lol...you're right we had some tough losses that we let get away. So yea yall playing a team Friday that's full of confidence. Plus on our bye week we got healthy! So we'll be ready come Friday for SF.

The biggest thing for Springfield is to stay in the game in the first half. We cannot let PC jump out to a big lead. Spfd has not seen a team with all the weapons PC has. We have faced teams with one thing or another but not everything in one package like PC has. The last time we saw a team like this was in the playoffs last year at Hillsboro. I think that will be a benefit to the players that are back that played in that game. I also believe Springfield will not come in and lay an egg like Portland and Macon did. Friday can't get here fast enough.

Edited by JacketLover

Me personally I just want to see what the hype is about. I know PC have seen teams like sf and more challenging but has SF seen anything like PC this year? Still should be a good game but I can't wait until friday and if both teams are as good as we say we are somebody will be making a trip to springfield or back to Nashville 3rd round.

I am not fooled by those 4 losses at all, every opponent that beat PC would likely beat SHS, can't say the teams that beat SHS would beat PC except for maybe Beech, and I am not sure about that.....

As far as this game is concerned we can play with PC and possibly win but it will be the toughest game we have had and will take 4 quarters of our best ball to this point.....

Edited by Kevin38