Polk @ Marion co.

TheTruthPrevails

I've got a gut feeling Davis resigns after the season is over. His ego can't take 0-21 going back to the end of 2013. Upcoming freshman aren't going to want no part of a joining the team when they haven't won a game in 2yrs.

Looking as though polk has reverted back to the late 90's when 2-8 was a great season.

They better hope he doesn't. Polk County won't have as good a program if he leaves.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't bring up a subject, get is curious, then drop it just like that. Then again, this is CoachT. More has beens and lies than a democratic convention.

I wouldn't believe anything coming from a MC fan regarding anything supposedly said about any SP coach. After their past coaches face planting they are dying to watch a SP coach falter. Sadly the same can be said for some SP fans regarding other coaches as well. Unfortunately the whole County is full of lies, deceit and gossip. I've witnessed more than my fair share first hand. Someone will say something then it gets twisted 10x more before it hits social media. That's what happens when you give some adults a computer when they really still need a crayon.

If Davis leaves Polk won't recover for years that's a fact. We got talent coming up through little league if the fair weather fans would just get over the fact we are down on talent and see what is coming and stay off Davis. Guy is doing the best with what he has. But I persy have seen the talent that is coming us true fans knew this drop off was coming and that good times will return in a few years.

I wouldn't believe anything coming from a MC fan regarding anything supposedly said about any SP coach. After their past coaches face planting they are dying to watch a SP coach falter. Sadly the same can be said for some SP fans regarding other coaches as well. Unfortunately the whole County is full of lies, deceit and gossip. I've witnessed more than my fair share first hand. Someone will say something then it gets twisted 10x more before it hits social media. That's what happens when you give some adults a computer when they really still need a crayon.

Actually, it wasn't anything deragatory or anything like that. I'm not dying to see a sp coach falter, that's laughable. I could care less what happens down there actually. Did some men make mistakes, yes they did. Are they proud of what they did? I'm sure they regret it. For grown men to keep hiding behind screen names and keep bringing it up shows their cowardice. I promise they probably wouldn't say any of those things to their faces.

I've missed talking you this year. I hear ya on everything.

1. I'm not dying to see a sp coach falter, that's laughable. 2. "I could care less what happens down there actually". 3. "Did some men make mistakes, yes they did. 4. Are they proud of what they did? I'm sure they regret it. 5. For grown men to keep hiding behind screen names and keep bringing it up shows their cowardice. 6. I promise they probably wouldn't say any of those things to their faces.

Warriors win feud easily. Now........Lying Lips Prevail, Old Pirate plum gagged on a pretzel reading this mess! 1. Yous not dying but Yous have been constantly yapping about The Captain for years with unflattering innuendos that are intended to see him falter. 2. You could care less.....????? a real croc! 3. Mistake defined, an error in action or judgement caused by poor judgement. "Mistakes are accidental & usually spontaneous" not planned out deception. Deception defined as origin of deceive, to mislead or falsely persuade others; practice deceit: deceit defined, distortion of the truth for purpose of misleading; duplicity; fraud; cheating 4. Surely.... Regret getting caught! 5. This is laughable 6. A HEEP of SP would pay to see you & your Jasperlite cronies confront Roy Dillard face to face. Rumor is RD is known as a real BA from back-n-day......Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither. Edited by OLD PIRATE

From the sound of it that's not all you gagged on. Old tiger, Funny thing is he hides just like you try to do. I expect you to become a warrior fan. That would be like working for......let's say, a bank and helping them go out of buisness. They get bought out by another bank and then you decide to go to work for that bank. Hey big guy.......you never did straighten those purple flags up for me.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

From the sound of it that's not all you gagged on. Old tiger, Funny thing is he hides just like you try to do. I expect you to become a warrior fan. That would be like working for......let's say, a bank and helping them go out of buisness. They get bought out by another bank and then you decide to go to work for that bank. Hey big guy.......you never did straighten those purple flags up for me.

Good to see you wanting to play! Let's see what you got? You need to be more informative! Stakes.....you get more informative, you right, 1. OP leaves coacht for a year, 2. Yous wrong, Lying Lips Prevail leaves coacht for a year!!!! BTW, Kinfolkes skin the Wildcats Edited by OLD PIRATE

Good to see you wanting to play! Let's see what you got? You need to be more informative! Stakes.....you get more informative, you right, 1. OP leaves coacht for a year, 2. Yous wrong, Lying Lips Prevail leaves coacht for a year!!!! BTW, Kinfolkes skin the Wildcats

Are you gonna be more informative and tell me what you mean by more informative?