Polk @ Marion co.

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hope spring is eternal

That's a pretty brazen stance for a team that won by one score with the game in question until the waning moments of the game.  Let's run with it though, yes I agree that Boyd should hope for a less than typical performance by MC twice in one season.  Better yet hope that they turn the ball over twice inside the fifteen in the fourth quarter, have an early whistle when #12 took it to the house negating a huge play and better yet a questionable "out of bounds" on a TD catch.  I agree that despite all of that BB played better that night but that was one night and the playoffs are a different beast.  Make no mistake I think that BB, MC or even Tyner with a healthy #1 have the capability of all beating each other on any given night I just wouldn't mention the hope spring.

Show OP the purple flag or flags that need straightened that seems to bother you and provide assistance in making it or them more presentable. Deadline is Friday, before playoffs start.

Old pirate I garuntee you must have suffered a major skillet attack if you is flying purple flags in your yard. Did lying lips spray paint them purple for you? Nah I doubt it them Jasperlites just got orange and black paint. You think im joking but im not.

That's a pretty brazen stance for a team that won by one score with the game in question until the waning moments of the game. Let's run with it though, yes I agree that Boyd should hope for a less than typical performance by MC twice in one season. Better yet hope that they turn the ball over twice inside the fifteen in the fourth quarter, have an early whistle when #12 took it to the house negating a huge play and better yet a questionable "out of bounds" on a TD catch. I agree that despite all of that BB played better that night but that was one night and the playoffs are a different beast. Make no mistake I think that BB, MC or even Tyner with a healthy #1 have the capability of all beating each other on any given night I just wouldn't mention the hope spring.

Good for you

You can now butt out of a joke between friends that doesn't concern you.

See, Bassy has hope.

It's what keeps him young.

No just sounds like he has a level of objectivity that encompasses more than when the lines of the field get painted.  As a side note private jokes are typically handled on privately.  I believe this is considered a forum which by definition is " an internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other user's postings; a message board". 

I don't see yall losing another game this year.

We will see. Boyd will have a lot to say about that. Imo, depends on if we are healthy or not. Boyd stacks the box so we HAVE to throw the ball on them. We have to many weapons not to. Have to back those linebackers off the line of scrimmage a bit. A dry field will help a bit as well. I feel like our team is better overall and Boyd feels the same way about their team. If we win the first two rounds it should make for an interesting third round matchup. Boyd is now the favorite.

We will see. Boyd will have a lot to say about that. Imo, depends on if we are healthy or not. Boyd stacks the box so we HAVE to throw the ball on them. We have to many weapons not to. Have to back those linebackers off the line of scrimmage a bit. A dry field will help a bit as well. I feel like our team is better overall and Boyd feels the same way about their team. If we win the first two rounds it should make for an interesting third round matchup. Boyd is now the favorite.

I'd like to see the rematch but I'm hoping the Pirates will still be playing. Should be some really good games across the state that night. I know folks don't like to look ahead but this season is winding down and will be over before we know it.

No just sounds like he has a level of objectivity that encompasses more than when the lines of the field get painted. As a side note private jokes are typically handled on privately. I believe this is considered a forum which by definition is " an internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other user's postings; a message board".

Thanks for defining a message board. Before this I really had no idea what it was for. With this new revelation I'm going to have to rethink everything I knew to be true about life.

As I've said at least 100 times. This is a game played by 15-19 year old kids. There is just no telling what will effect them leading up to a game. The Jasper faithful are confident. The Buc faithful are confident. I believe they've both had a great season and its lining up to be another good game should neither screw up before the rematch. I also believe that crapingbear is the type of person who I could make throw the computer on the floor and stomp on it. I only have a 2 post history to base that off of but I'm pretty sure.

Edit: I believe that Bassy is correct the the winner of MC Vs Boyd represents the east.

I also think Polk has the smallest QB I've ever seen. Don't hurt the little guy.

Edited by orangeslice13