A/AA state tournament

BigG

Hence the comment about CPAs allstate forward being out and possibly making a difference.

See how that works?

I bet he's a fine feller, but has anyone else noticed that most posts by PC claim that "if only this certain team" (i.e., CPA, USN, BGA, etc.) would have had their injured 'little Susie" who is an All-State, All-American, All-World, Track Athlete with unmatchable foot skills and knowledge of the game (I know cause she's on my daughter's State Champ travel soccer team!), said team would have won that game right there! 

By the way, Boog, had a heck of a game against Baylor in the Semis!  0-0 through regulation, 2 OT's and 2 sudden death periods!  Lost in pks to a very talented bunch!  Curtis has done an amazing job with those girls and as you mentioned, it was just awesome getting to experience the atmosphere at The Dance!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet he's a fine feller, but has anyone else noticed that most posts by PC claim that "if only this certain team" (i.e., CPA, USN, BGA, etc.) would have had their injured 'little Susie" who is an All-State, All-American, All-World, Track Athlete with unmatchable foot skills and knowledge of the game (I know cause she's on my daughter's State Champ travel soccer team!), said team would have won that game right there! 

By the way, Boog, had a heck of a game against Baylor in the Semis!  0-0 through regulation, 2 OT's and 2 sudden death periods!  Lost in pks to a very talented bunch!  Curtis has done an amazing job with those girls and as you mentioned, it was just awesome getting to experience the atmosphere at The Dance!

No excuses here.  CCS won and advanced.  They beat a very talented CAK team, and went toe to toe with a passionate Greeneville team.

its a great place to be for sure.....what a great game....you lose, you lose; you win, you win.........and there is absolutely know way you can say 1 player changes an outcome....give du its du....cause in most cases; a team without a player has lost games with that player......ND got thrash 0-6; not sure Booger ball could have even kept that under 5.....if there is any saving grace in our ability to even get on the field with them; was Greeneville thrashed through the rest too and won it all....though they treated us a little less kindly than the rest..and not sure 4-1 is toe to toe....if so, the Irish stood toe to toe; with 3 less toes though

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Thanks for making me laugh!

By the way, Boog, had a heck of a game against Baylor in the Semis! 0-0 through regulation, 2 OT's and 2 sudden death periods! Lost in pks to a very talented bunch! Curtis has done an amazing job with those girls and as you mentioned, it was just awesome getting to experience the atmosphere at The Dance!

Seriously man you are a jerk. Nowhere did i make excuses for anyone. Commenting on injuries is not making excuses. Wondering if those players would have made a difference is natural.

I bet the coaches at the schools that lost their best players to injury believe their teams are better with those kids than without? That isnt meant to take away anything from other teams whatsoever.

Edited by Playerscoach

Seriously man you are a jerk. Nowhere did i make excuses for anyone. Commenting on injuries is not making excuses. Wondering if those players would have made a difference is natural.

I bet the coaches at the schools that lost their best players to injury believe their teams are better with those kids than without? That isnt meant to take away anything from other teams whatsoever.

Ouch!  Somebody can't take a little funnin'!! "Jerk"?  Wow!  A few folks think I'm an ok person, but no worries, I can take it like a champ.  Pointing out the obvious is neat!  :thumb:

I know several of these injured girls personally and many others who would have made a huge impact for their teams!  Duh!  The 3 programs I mentioned are superb institutions coached by amazing people!  Injuries happen at every level in this sport.  This is just a fact of the game.  But whenever someone is proud on this here posting board for their team winning a good game, it seems that SOMEONE has to point out that the game would have been different if "little Susie" was out there on the other team.  The programs that can make it through adversity and compete with the hand they are dealt should be commended! 

Maybe ya'll can make it to The Dance sometime in the future and see what its like!!  It's pretty cool!  :flower:

Ouch! Somebody can't take a little funnin'!! "Jerk"? Wow! A few folks think I'm an ok person, but no worries, I can take it like a champ. Pointing out the obvious is neat! :thumb:

I know several of these injured girls personally and many others who would have made a huge impact for their teams! Duh! The 3 programs I mentioned are superb institutions coached by amazing people! Injuries happen at every level in this sport. This is just a fact of the game. But whenever someone is proud on this here posting board for their team winning a good game, it seems that SOMEONE has to point out that the game would have been different if "little Susie" was out there on the other team. The programs that can make it through adversity and compete with the hand they are dealt should be commended!

Maybe ya'll can make it to The Dance sometime in the future and see what its like!! It's pretty cool! :flower:

Ummm weve won a state championship. Nice try though. I hope you guys get one someday.

Making up stuff doesnt make it so. Keep beating that drum though.

Ummm weve won a state championship. Nice try though. I hope you guys get one someday.

Making up stuff doesnt make it so. Keep beating that drum though.

So glad you got to see your daughter win a State Championship with you cheering on the sidelines!  Bet that was really cool!  :thumb: We will try harder next year and hopefully get back there and see if we can win that thing! B)

So glad you got to see your daughter win a State Championship with you cheering on the sidelines! Bet that was really cool! :thumb: We will try harder next year and hopefully get back there and see if we can win that thing! B)

Once again you made an assumption. She didnt, the school did. But, keep trying to be funny. Ive had some chuckles myself. You want to get jabs in but they just dont connect. Haha

Maybe you can come say hi at Ensworth Saturday when we play at 11? I'll probably be with David eating sunflower seeds. We play the D1 FL state champ for the SRPL championship so it might be exciting? At least I hope it is.

Haha!  I know!  Just trying to get a few more laughs in before this thing goes into hibernation for another year and we get to start all over with how unfair it is that the publics have to play with the privates!! :roflol:

yes it will dry up soon and the great season on T will be done for a year; give or take a few hitters...we only get one more year to beat up on those poor pitiful PUBS that have had all their failures in life caused by privates......then we have to find our own poor little tread to talk about this soccer.... ..can tell you one PUB that aint worried about us Privates...Greeneville....those folks up there didnt sniff nasal drainage amd through blame before this last weekend and they sure arent whining now.....they got the last word

just think; year after next our thread will only consist of sound minded coaches with cooth that give perspect in addition to people like you and Booger......no whiners.....sounds boring

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: