Henry County @ Centennial

redblooded

Take our lick and move on. Great game for Centennial. We might have just found a new weapon in this game. On to the playoffs.

I thought the sophomore QB played really well with such limited time. Came in and went 12 of 22 for 168 yards and a couple of touchdown passes in the 4th quarter. Also ran for a touchdown late in the game. I'll be curious to see how they handle the QB situation going forward. Both kids are good football players, but #11's ability to throw the ball could potentially open up a lot of things for the HC offense, including more holes for the two RB's. 

I thought the sophomore QB played really well with such limited time. Came in and went 12 of 22 for 168 yards and a couple of touchdown passes in the 4th quarter. Also ran for a touchdown late in the game. I'll be curious to see how they handle the QB situation going forward. Both kids are good football players, but #11's ability to throw the ball could potentially open up a lot of things for the HC offense, including more holes for the two RB's. 

I agree, the sophomore can throw the ball well; but is he a leader? you have to have the leadership trait to be effective at that position for sure. Centennial was the better team Friday night, no doubt...but the new season starts this week and I guarantee HC will be working and improving.

• 3 weeks later...