Blackman @ Warren Co.

PIONEERS12

There is a lot of problems internally on this WC team. Head coach doesn't trust Asst coaches, asst coaches not trusting him or players, players not trusting coaches or each other and the most important part....Parents not trusting anyone!!  To say the Pioneers are in full melt down mode AGAIN this year is understatement. Seems this plays out each year. :huh:

Edited by Pioneersports

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of problems internally on this WC team. Head coach doesn't trust Asst coaches, asst coaches not trusting him or players, players not trusting coaches or each other and the most important part....Parents not trusting anyone!!  To say the Pioneers are in full melt down mode AGAIN this year is understatement. Seems this plays out each year. :huh:

Wow, sorry to hear that. Sounds like communication link between all of them is broken. A good Head coach spells out his plan and goals for the team in an early preseason meeting.The Asst. Coaches either buy in or don't ( and get gone) and are replaced by coaches who embrace the same philosophies. MOST parents have no issues when their kids are happy and winning. But that sounds like that is a long way off when all the mules are pulling the wagon in a different direction This would surely not be the senior season I would want for my son.

I think pioneersports is correct. My grandson plays and this is what he told me. He also said the players really like the coaches and felt like they were going to win, then when things started going south, people slowly started to fold up shop. It's sad for the seniors on this team, but hopefully they can regroup and come back next year and have a better year. I just don't see how it can be better from a win/loss perspective. Tough to win more than one game. My grandson is a sophomore and he said he would be surprised if they win 3 games total the rest of his high school career. I will say this. He ain't said anything badabout coaches. He seems to like them. But on Friday night it looks very disorganized. Very hectic and very crazy. I should say my grandson doesn't play much at all. He's not there yet physically but he should be next year.

Edited by Warrencountystud

There is some reality to what Pioneersports and stud are saying but not total reality. This group of senior parents are the worst ever. Only maybe one of them even shows up to s booster meeting and the other just ###### and complain on Facebook, and speaking of that you have folks like Wilkinson getting on social media stirring the pot, when he and his kid didn't have the balls to stick it out As for players trusting the staff, it's hard to trust anyone when your parents run a coach off because he doesn't do it the way it's always been done

Blackman in a Mercy Rule game, even with the second string in there getting some snaps before playoffs start.

We played our JV or a fair part of them 3rd and 4th qtr against Coffee County.... I know i would like to see them get some snaps this game in the hopes of preparing some of those who have been injured for playoffs and depth this next year.