Mt. Juliet Football

sackmaster99

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, there is no little Johnny in the Sackmaster household. I would just like to see the program improve. Sorry if it seems like I am trash talking free agent. Just seems to me that three losing seasons in a row with various assistant coaches and players would constitute a change in leadership. I simply wanted input on whether MJ could become a competitive program again. And when I say competitive, I mean having a winning season and maybe a first round play off win.

There is a reason for the assistant coaching carousel . TP 

So I am now back to resubmit my question from the start of the season. Would mj earn their playoff spot? I'm going with no since their biggest win was over Overton who was also their only win over a team with a winning record. The worst loss will be from Gallatin who ended up 4-6. Sounds like tp has a long off season ahead trying to defend his job. Luckily Mel can get distracted by all the girls in tight pants and will forget about his coach who is inept. Mj just went 5-5 in the weakest region in 6a and maybe 5a.

Edited by hhs00

So I am now back to resubmit my question from the start of the season. Would mj earn their playoff spot? I'm going with no since their biggest win was over Overton who was also their only win over a team with a losing record. The worst loss will be from Gallatin who ended up 4-6. Sounds like tp has a long off season ahead trying to defend his job. Luckily Mel can get distracted by all the girls in tight pants and will forget about his coach who is inept. Mj just went 5-5 in the weakest region in 6a and maybe 5a.

hhs00, I agree MJ backed into the playoffs. Would not have made playoffs in 5A . Don't like 6A system were all teams make the playoffs. It is like a participation trophy in little league .

Edited by BKisler