Harp's Last Game At Lebanon

Rade Butcher

Oh I will guarantee it as well. The guy is collecting KY retirement and draining Wilson Co Schools dry while not giving the school and program it's money's worth. He will hang on as long as the 400 or so home fans allow him to. That is why I am personally against this double dipping thing...you don't get a coach's best effort and it denies a deserving/hungry young coach their chance.

That's absurd. Has nothing to do with "double dipping". If you're a COACH you give your all and try to win each and every week. Maximum effort. Just because the man has a retirement from KY is no reason to not question his effectiveness, but rather his morals/ethics/character. Now we're back to taking jabs at him.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this site...you must be an assistant coach worried about his job. Not only is this an asinine post but it demeans the kids who play in this program...totally uncalled for and if Harp feels this way he needs to get away from here...quickly.

An assistant coach yes but not at Lebanon. No way! The problem isn't coaching it's genetics. Maybe if people like you would have been "better off" then your child would be taller, faster, smarter, more athletic, and able to eat a decent meal every night. I blame people like you who are 100% responsible for the state of the football program at LHS.

An assistant coach yes but not at Lebanon. No way! The problem isn't coaching it's genetics. Maybe if people like you would have been "better off" then your child would be taller, faster, smarter, more athletic, and able to eat a decent meal every night. I blame people like you who are 100% responsible for the state of the football program at LHS.

People call me crazy when I use these type of facts, but I'm with you here. Genetics, and lack of athletes are a big problem at MJ, athletes aren't much of a problem in Lebanon due to different demographics. However getting kids to play on a bad program is very hard to do.

People call me crazy when I use these type of facts, but I'm with you here. Genetics, and lack of athletes are a big problem at MJ, athletes aren't much of a problem in Lebanon due to different demographics. However getting kids to play on a bad program is very hard to do.

Most of the athletic kids who should be going to Lebanon usually transfer to another local school. (Good example is Contrez McCathern who played @ MJ )

Why is there so much talk about Wilson County coaches job status? I don't see anything about other schools coaches losing their jobs. Brentwood, Gallatin, Station Camp, Antioch, Warren County, I hate to include Siegal with all the other things that has happened to them this year. Lavergne was supposed to compete with Indy and they are struggling to make the playoffs. There are a lot of other schools besides Wilson County schools struggling. Maybe it's because if you insult our coaches schools and players, it makes for a good argument? To all those schools I mentioned I am not insulting your coaches or schools, I just wanted to point out that other teams under achieved this year, not just Wilson County teams.

Why is there so much talk about Wilson County coaches job status? I don't see anything about other schools coaches losing their jobs. Brentwood, Gallatin, Station Camp, Antioch, Warren County, I hate to include Siegal with all the other things that has happened to them this year. Lavergne was supposed to compete with Indy and they are struggling to make the playoffs. There are a lot of other schools besides Wilson County schools struggling. Maybe it's because if you insult our coaches schools and players, it makes for a good argument? To all those schools I mentioned I am not insulting your coaches or schools, I just wanted to point out that other teams under achieved this year, not just Wilson County teams.

Warren County and Brentwood just hired coaches. Coach Wyant at Siegel is a good coach in a bad situation. All the others, I'm right there with you, especially LaVergne

Very interesting read. Not sure why the topic was started. Lebanon did improve slightly this year and I've heard nothing negative about harp. I do think Lebanon can be competitive with the right coach. Maybe it's harp and it's just taking longer than expected. Maybe it is a young energetic coach. Time will tell.

Well said...