South Pittsburg vs Mount Pleasant (Grider against this Bradley man)

Roy Dillard

well, think I'll run up to the Red Eye to see what kind of chance we got this week. Roy's Charter internet guy, must be hanging out there.

Pegleg that durn charter man got my internet fixed a week or two ago. I was up at Ronnies red eye last night talking to that man about who Grider would play. Barney tried to make a website but he didnt even no who our boys would be playing. You think im joking but im not.

Big Bigby let me ask You a question. Me and that man at Ronnies red eye was looking at my Murphy Fair book last night about this Bradley mans team. His boys are not real big but I bet they are real quick. Do you want to see my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole on Friday? I garuntee you I will share a fudge round and dime of my hot cocoa. You think im joking but im not.

Some of them is fast Roy if they can get going down field. Here lately they've been Tennessee waltzing in the backfield to long.... Losing their chance at another dance stutter stepin.

Mt Pleasant has fell apart since playing Huntland. Dont know what the problems are but South Pitt can name the score in this one. They have talent but something has happened and they dont have a chance in this one.

Got that right, and talk is all over town with questions abounding as to what the 'hey' has happened for the level of play to drop off so suddenly... Rumor mill is coming back to one (1) point over and over.... "infighting/arguing"... and lack of discipline on the field backs this up it appears.