DB FOOTBALL=TIME FOR A CHANGE!

DBfaninthe37660

I'll be the first to say it.IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!...GC has gave it his all and DB NATION appreciate all he has done.Show him by naming the field after him.But there's time for change and it should be the whole coaching staff!.Its easy to place the blame on GC.But there's a lot more needs to be done rather than changing the HC.I say lay down the money and bring in a new staf and put GC at AD.DB needs new blood.Someone that will come in and fire this program back up.BALLARD at GVILLE would be a good choice,or RANKIN at ALCOA and I'd throw in SWITTIN at BETSY.And there's two to three more that you can throw in there.And then let them make the choices of whose on the staff.CARTER has proven he's figured GC out and me personally don't see GC being able to beat him again.BALLARD would be the best choice,because he's a proven winner and has don't it at the 4A level.The board of education needs to do what they need to do to get him to DB so he can have a go at it on the 6A level!INGLE MARTIN would be another good fit.Heck!!!..Call up the OLD BALL COACH and see what they can get out of him.We've changed assistants the past few yrs,now it's time to start at the top.Just interesting to see what others think and what other coaches they could come up with.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be the first to say it.IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!...GC has gave it his all and DB NATION appreciate all he has done.Show him by naming the field after him.But there's time for change and it should be the whole coaching staff!.Its easy to place the blame on GC.But there's a lot more needs to be done rather than changing the HC.I say lay down the money and bring in a new staf and put GC at AD.DB needs new blood.Someone that will come in and fire this program back up.BALLARD at GVILLE would be a good choice,or RANKIN at ALCOA and I'd throw in SWITTIN at BETSY.And there's two to three more that you can throw in there.And then let them make the choices of whose on the staff.CARTER has proven he's figured GC out and me personally don't see GC being able to beat him again.BALLARD would be the best choice,because he's a proven winner and has don't it at the 4A level.The board of education needs to do what they need to do to get him to DB so he can have a go at it on the 6A level!INGLE MARTIN would be another good fit.Heck!!!..Call up the OLD BALL COACH and see what they can get out of him.We've changed assistants the past few yrs,now it's time to start at the top.Just interesting to see what others think and what other coaches they could come up with.

Yeah, but if you keep Clark at the top, which is pretty much what the AD is, how much would really change?

I agree with a lot of the above !!! It's so old to sit back as a fan and see this same ole 4th quarter under 5 min play calling bull crap - run run pass punt , then the other team scores ... Coach you have got to understand that 40 seconds is not enough time to rest your "D" , call some dang plays and keep that dang "o" on the field ...... It's just too dang old "this conservative crap"- it's sad that the fans can feel what is about to happen "let's go three and out quick and punt give back to our non rested "d" and stop them !!!!

Carter made Graham look "old" because of his stupid play calls under 5 !!!