Hampton (10-0) vs Sweetwater (4-6) thoughts?

Dawgfan88

Pujo , unkowit , Hampton fans...Good luck this post season. Y'all have a great man running your program there. One I'm proud to know! I'm really pulling for yall to get a gold ball. Great coaches , kids and some decent guys posting on coacht...lol , from Htown. Go get one fellas! I have family coaching at Sevier County and they have home field throughout so I'll be there every Friday til they're done or I would be in Hampton cheering with u guys. Hopefully I can go to Cookeville and see both yall and SC play in the championship games!

+1

I hope the same!

I'll have one as a freshman next year and the other will be in 7th grade. So, I have a few more opportunities at making it there...But this year may well be our best shot for some time

Uknoit2, I just read the paper and didn't realize #7 had achieved all of those records! His response by giving the Lord,coaches and teammates credit just shows that young man's character!! I've said this many times over the years, but pal, you and the wife have done an amazing job!! You all have 4 wonderful young men and I'm proud that my son has people like Jacob,#7 and #9 along with MANY more upperclassmen and coaches that continue to set the bar high!! #7 is well deserving and the man that was holding those records was a phenominal athlete! Just very happy for him and proud as well!!!

Thanks men. We're proud of them all.

Has been a great team effort and they all will be rewarded for their hard work.

It has been a fun ride, a quick ride and a ride I hope is not soon over.

Can't say enuff about these coaches either!

Dad, he nor I had any idea about these records.

Thanks to the coaches, Bryce, Matt and Jamie Combs for their efforts in bringing this to our attention....But it means nothing right now and will mean very little to us if we don't go deep in playoffs as the past greats did.

I don't worry about this kid keeping his feet on the ground and his head outta the clouds because he knows knows it's a new season!!

Now, it's time to get to work!!

Edited by uknoit2

Pujo , unkowit , Hampton fans...Good luck this post season. Y'all have a great man running your program there. One I'm proud to know! I'm really pulling for yall to get a gold ball. Great coaches , kids and some decent guys posting on coacht...lol , from Htown. Go get one fellas! I have family coaching at Sevier County and they have home field throughout so I'll be there every Friday til they're done or I would be in Hampton cheering with u guys. Hopefully I can go to Cookeville and see both yall and SC play in the championship games!

Both teams have about the same chance...

% wise. I'll probably get to go watch them in the later rounds though ;)