Grace vs Gatlinburg Pittman.

Raven52

Ive gotta know you...what number were you?

We were stout that year! Probly best team we've ever had up here was your senior season. 06 kids will argue with that though..lol

Yep, pretty tuff that year...My 1st was a junior that season....WR & Safety...made the tackle to save the win for us...he had a concussion since 1st qtr, not sure how he made that play!!!

Yep, pretty tuff that year...My 1st was a junior that season....WR & Safety...made the tackle to save the win for us...he had a concussion since 1st qtr, not sure how he made that play!!!

06 we were undefeated when yall came up and that was a slobber knocker...yall beat us with a tackle eligible pass late in the game. 08 was last team in region 1 to beat Hampton and the first in a long time.

WP I'm glad you told me who you were, so I can put a face to a name. I like you more every time I see your posts and think you've got a great football mind!

I'm a feetbol genius Just can't remember all I think I know lol. SW you seem like a good guy glad I got to meet you.

I look for region 2 to sweep in 1a and go 3 out of 4 in 2a. Hampton is good and sugar water is not.

I think a very mad and determine Rams team comes in and wins by a minimum of 21 points.

I don't think these kids are very mad. That bothers me. They haven't played the ball they are capable of all year, with the exception of the Campbell County game. They laid it all on the line that night. I haven't seen that kind of intensity and dedication since that gsme, including the RW game. They did just enough to win that game, nothing more.

This is a new season. It's time to play GCA football. If not, we'll exit stage left, quickly.

I don't think these kids are very mad. That bothers me. They haven't played the ball they are capable of all year, with the exception of the Campbell County game. They laid it all on the line that night. I haven't seen that kind of intensity and dedication since that gsme, including the RW game. They did just enough to win that game, nothing more.

This is a new season. It's time to play GCA football. If not, we'll exit stage left, quickly.

Well said Pride. I don't know what's up with them this year.  I thought we were going to leave with a win Friday night, and we did that stupid onside kick and everything just spiraled out of control from there.  One thing I know for sure is that we didn't come alive until we started throwing the ball in the RW game.  We can't win by running the ball up the middle like we always do.  Most of the teams we have played this year throw the ball just about every play.  To win games you have to be able to do that and we aren't getting it done!