William Blount @ Oakland-Round 1

Governm

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Oakland will pass more to take advantage of our weak pass D. You should have seen how wide open Bradley's receivers were last Friday. My Grandma could have looked like a Mr.Football QB passing to those guys.

Easy there killer lol. When you play zone and don't get much pressure most the time. Any wr will be open and any qb will pick ya apart.

okay well its only a 50 min drive for me thinking bout coming out I knw it will be a blood bath but would like to experience the atmosphere there

I believe you will find it to be a pretty nice experience. If Oakland has trouble finding games in the future, I wouldn't mind seeing WB land on our schedule. Think it would be a great benefit to WB. Hot dogs are worth a try if you don't eat before the game

I believe you will find it to be a pretty nice experience. If Oakland has trouble finding games in the future, I wouldn't mind seeing WB land on our schedule. Think it would be a great benefit to WB. Hot dogs are worth a try if you don't eat before the game

I might just have to experience this I been to mufreesboro alot but nvr watched any games there It only takes me 45 min or so to get there from where I live Edited by govfan18