William Blount @ Oakland-Round 1

Governm

Anybody know anything bout Oakland far as parking do they charge and how much is admission

last year in the semis we parked free across the street at an elementary school (I think) a couple hundred yards before the gate. I'm sure you can probably find some paid parking. Everybody needs a buck or 5. Edited by strongx

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this may sound silly but William Blount may get blown out against Oakland but they need to take this opportunity to learn from this going into next year. Oakland may be in fact one of the top two or three teams in the state this year and WB can see first hand what it takes to be a big dog. The reason I say this is that WB is in a rebuilding mode and has ambitions to build a team to go there eventually or they wouldn't have hired Shad in the first place. I do know their future plans aren't to just exist and live to see another day and you won't get better unless you play the best. However it turns out good luck at Oakland.

I know it is not the year that many wanted in WB, but think about the year you might have had you not got one of the better coaches in Tennessee. I believe you guys will continue to improve and things will turn around. This isnt the game you wanted, I understand , but it is the one in front of you. You can go fight your tails off or just claim defeat. The building of a better program has to continue with effort from within by everybody.

Go Coach Shad, Coach Harris and Go Gov's . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it is not the year that many wanted in WB, but think about the year you might have had you not got one of the better coaches in Tennessee. I believe you guys will continue to improve and things will turn around. This isnt the game you wanted, I understand , but it is the one in front of you. You can go fight your tails off or just claim defeat. The building of a better program has to continue with effort from within by everybody.

Go Coach Shad, Coach Harris and Go Gov's . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would have been 0-10 otherwise.