William Blount @ Oakland-Round 1

Governm

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently this is a weak region.

Only 2 wins inn playoffs. At least one 6 - 4 team lost to a 2 - 8 team. WEAK.

However, the predicted state 6A champ does come from this region.

I'm not sure how that helps the other teams.

Region 1 is weaker than region 2. One thing that hurt region 1 is Dobyns Bennett has had a lot of turmoil. Their coach had an awful tragedy.  For years DB had real good teams. Especially their 2012 team.  I think Bradley County and Bearden are on the rise.  Science Hill will be good as long as Stacy Carter is there. Maryville will be great as long as GQ is there.

Region 1 is weaker than region 2. One thing that hurt region 1 is Dobyns Bennett has had a lot of turmoil. Their coach had an awful tragedy.  For years DB had real good teams. Especially their 2012 team.  I think Bradley County and Bearden are on the rise.  Science Hill will be good as long as Stacy Carter is there. Maryville will be great as long as GQ is there.

I think that Region 2 6A has come back towards the pack a bit, and some of the Region 1 teams are moving up in quality. Not the descrepency in quality as there has been the last few years. But still some work to do for Region 1 teams.

Edited by alt1958

It didn't surprise me to hear that Bearden got beat. I know I have harped on it before but I think they were lucky to beat WB. And from the sound of it Bradley also had a down night against them and they had the luck of playing Dobyns Bennett after they had the meltdown. The only real surprise was Riverdale beating Bradley.

It didn't surprise me to hear that Bearden got beat. I know I have harped on it before but I think they were lucky to beat WB. And from the sound of it Bradley also had a down night against them and they had the luck of playing Dobyns Bennett after they had the meltdown. The only real surprise was Riverdale beating Bradley.

you lost to Bearden?

SdB eye'm sarry abowt tha calkeelater.....Butt eye'll taik tha Cubs teem ovur Hauls..... :popcorneater:

I didn't show my work, didn't want to get the carpal tunnel. But based on the halls v. heritage game, and what heritage did to us in the scrimmage, and purple uniforms makes kids soft, I've got halls as they early favorite 75-4