Round 1 - Riverdale @ Bradley Central

alt1958

You are an idiot. You have no idea who were are or the experience we have. I personally have more football knowledge and coaching experience that you could achieve in a lifetime. And your statement about the Oakland press box just proves your a mouth piece. Why would Riverdale supporters sit on the Oakland side you idiot!!

I googled obnoxious, jerk, know it all,super experienced coaching and football knowledge Riverdale fan and could not find your resume. I did find your picture.

Aydelott with a slap to the face of the backup kicker in the paper. "Was hesitant to kick it with the starter out with an injury". That was 4th and inches on the goal line down 3. Then proceeded to allow the extra point which was 2 yards further than the kick.

Hats off to the kid. He hit 2 huge extra points coming off the bench cold. No credit from the head coach though.

Aydelott with a slap to the face of the backup kicker in the paper. "Was hesitant to kick it with the starter out with an injury". That was 4th and inches on the goal line down 3. Then proceeded to allow the extra point which was 2 yards further than the kick.

Hats off to the kid. He hit 2 huge extra points coming off the bench cold. No credit from the head coach though.

Kudos to this young man! GO WARRIORS!!! :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry: