Munford @ Henry County- Round 1

MSURacer

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense responded very nicely after giving up the early TD. Pretty much shut Munford down the rest of the way.

As for the offense, I really like the play of #11 at QB. Adds another dimension to the offense and is also quick on his feet. He will be fun to watch the next couple of years. Also nice to see #8 move over to WR. He's a tough kid and has held down the fort at QB really well this year. He's a good enough athlete that he should be on the field in some capacity. I think he will do well there.

The two botched snaps on punts late in the game were really my only fault with this one, other than the injury to #3. Aside from that, I thought we had a great night.  

Good win.

I hated to see #3 go down. Hope he's alright. Really interested to see our offense next week. If there's one thing I've got faith in this team doing, it's learning from a game and getting better. They've done it all season.  Our offense looked incredibly different this week, and you could tell that the coaches were trying to stretch the kids and let them learn on the job.  If they continue to improve, this should be a really fun November.

How about Region 7?

Good win.

I hated to see #3 go down. Hope he's alright. Really interested to see our offense next week. If there's one thing I've got faith in this team doing, it's learning from a game and getting better. They've done it all season.  Our offense looked incredibly different this week, and you could tell that the coaches were trying to stretch the kids and let them learn on the job.  If they continue to improve, this should be a really fun November.

How about Region 7?

Did not expect a clean sweep. Certainly didn't expect Northeast to drive all that way and do what they did. Congrats to the whole region tonight.

Was pulling hard for a Southwind upset, but on the whole, I don't think tonight could have worked out any better for us. Now we get Northeast at home instead of having to drive all the way to Brighton next week. Also get to let Brentwood and Centennial beat up on each other yet again.