Livingston in "weak" region?

bobcatfan#1

I'm surprised no one has come on here about the comments from Lawrence Co. on Friday Night Thunder. I wasn't paying that much attention until he mentioned Livingston. I don't know if it was a Lawrence Co. radio announcer or their coach saying that Livingston Co. and Stone Memorial come from a weak region so Lawrence Co. will advance. I wonder what the Wildcat players think about that? I remember a "weak" 5-5 Livingston Academy team going 10-5 and winning a state championship not that many years ago.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised no one has come on here about the comments from Lawrence Co. on Friday Night Thunder. I wasn't paying that much attention until he mentioned Livingston. I don't know if it was a Lawrence Co. radio announcer or their coach saying that Livingston Co. and Stone Memorial come from a weak region so Lawrence Co. will advance. I wonder what the Wildcat players think about that? I remember a "weak" 5-5 Livingston Academy team going 10-5 and winning a state championship not that many years ago.

people say we're in a "weak" region because 5 teams are from a rural area. I know our boys take it as a challenge, and I hope the LA players do too

The year Livingston won it, they were in a region with Fulton, Catholic, AE, Kingston and Scott. Fulton and Catholic won state titles. That's far from a weak region.

I think whoever made the statement about Lawrence Co. advancing will be in for a rude awakening Friday night. #18's speed kills!

I think whoever made the statement about Lawrence Co. advancing will be in for a rude awakening Friday night. #18's speed kills!

The ONLY reason Lawrence County is in the playoffs is because they beat a 1-9 Loretto team that is two classes smaller than them.  That beefed up their overall record to 3-7.

I can't for the life of me imagine anyone from Lawrence County talking smack on my partner, Dennis Weaver's show.  Surely that was a misunderstanding.

The ONLY reason Lawrence County is in the playoffs is because they beat a 1-9 Loretto team that is two classes smaller than them.  That beefed up their overall record to 3-7.

I can't for the life of me imagine anyone from Lawrence County talking smack on my partner, Dennis Weaver's show.  Surely that was a misunderstanding.

Good possibility!