Round 2 South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider vs This Palmer Man)

TheAmbassador

Cherokee Tom let me ask you a question. I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye and I think Grider needs to move that Raulston boy to pass catcher instead of a runner. That Raulston boy caught two interceptions last night. If he can do that he can surely catch that Holland boy passes. You think im joking but im not.

What were you watching. He played some TE last night.

What will we have to do different in this game than any others? If anything different at all. Besides things like turnovers and mistakes. What will be the top 3 keys of the game? For both teams.

Pirate Mike, this game will come down to the defenses. I think both offenses are very similar in the fact of they can score some points and have very good athletes. Both teams have a good quarterback, running backs, and wide outs. They all cancel each other out. The defense of SP has been  in good position lately and will need to limit missed tackled against a good athletic Fayetteville team. I will say this though, in 1A, teams better take us out this year if they can because the next two years we will be a very tough out. Coach Grider and company has done an excellent job prepping these boys for a playoff run.

Agree Pirates will win but Fayettevile will score their share . I'm guessing 48 to 28

Cherokee Tom are you just trying to make that Palmer man real mad? Im going to get pegleg to throw your computer out like he was supposed to do powerp. You made these durn predictions and all it does is make those Fayetteville boys real mad. You think im joking but im not.