Coovul att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

This much I'll say. Everybody thinks it's funny that warren county played Mary as well as they did, which wasn't great but. This ain't Mary of old. There are a lot of chinks in their armor. In fact, they struggled to run the ball with their all pros. Their QB was and is dinged up, and they put the ball on the ground.... A lot.

In a shocker, cookeville 42 Mary 35.

This much I'll say. Everybody thinks it's funny that warren county played Mary as well as they did, which wasn't great but. This ain't Mary of old. There are a lot of chinks in their armor. In fact, they struggled to run the ball with their all pros. Their QB was and is dinged up, and they put the ball on the ground.... A lot.

QB has been dinged up since the DB game. No revelation there. And put the ball on the ground a lot. I'll give you that, it was a lot for Maryville. We might have bent a little, but we won't break.

Now that's funny.For a dinged up QB I would have to give him the player of the game the past three weeks. Maryville back to business this week  Maryville 49-14

Yeah our offense struggled mightily against  you guys. Only 550 of offense and it was pretty much 50/50 run and pass. 

We did have a bad day holding onto the ball but that happens from time to time. Your spin on things is understandable but if you really feel C-Ville needs 42 to have a chance; then the odds are against them. JMO

I've heard this same story 3,000 times since 2000. Same ole same ole.