Coovul att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Yeah, that "tough" schedule you guys played this year, (minus 2 teams) is sure to have you ready for a state title game.... Another thing, in the past decade I would've taken Gallatin 9 times out of 10 against OR.

Yeah. Kinda like the state title game in 1991, right? Lol Still licking your wounds from that azz kickin'? By the way, what's y'all record against us? I forgot. Edited by SweetScience

Comical that you think anything pertaining 25 years ago holds any weight to me. Not like OR has been anything near a feared program in a long time either.[/quoteId say we are feared more than the Packers, I mean Green Wave. At least we are relevant and have remained so since that time. Not sure y'all can say that. Now go back to the Gallatin thread and whine about what's wrong with the coaching staff and how it tears you up inside that y'all aren't relevant anymore.

What's debatable, that we play in the toughest region in the state? Or that we should be big game ready?

Maryville may well be the best team in the state again, but after last night there's no argument which is the toughest region top to bottom. At least this year.

That's still debatable that one region is tougher than another. One night doesn't make it the toughest region. While It looks like Region 3 is the weakest, all region are top notch.  If Maryville was in 5A which is where they qualify, 5A  would be the toughest region. In case you didn't know Maryville is a 5A team playing in 6A and they don't care. The toughest region may not even be in 6A.  Good luck this Friday.