Coovul att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Some people never learn. Cookeville, and the rest of the ones thinking they will win this game obviously haven't watched Maryville much through the years. I respect you for thinking you may win, but it'll just be another walk in the park for Maryville. 42-10 or somewhere around there.

You're probably right, but I think Oakland or Blackman might have the key to victory.

Not sure you are correct. Last year was the first time we ran into it. I'll have to do a bit of digging.

I can't speak to Maryville's history, but there is history on teams of both sides of state having to travel for the semis even though they were unbeaten. 1998, a 13-0 DB had to travel to face 11-2 Oakland. It's happened before

Yes it did change under the Z-Plan. I'm just saying that this way of rotating semifinals isn't new. There were several teams in the 90's with perfect records that had to go in the road. In 98, DB at 13-0 had to travel to Oakland who was 11-2. This isn't something that was recently cooked up to screw over Maryville

Many will never be convinced here. The man behind the green curtain in middle tennessee lives in Murfreesboro. It certainly benefits anyone other than the highest seed. Can you imagine the commotion in RuCo if things were reversed? 

Many will never be convinced here. The man behind the green curtain in middle tennessee lives in Murfreesboro. It certainly benefits anyone other than the highest seed. Can you imagine the commotion in RuCo if things were reversed?

Honestly, I don't care. I enjoy a good road trip better than playing at home. Honefield advantage matters, but championship teams will win tough games on the road and at home.

In 2008, a 12-1 Oakland team had to play a 12-1 Ooltewah team, even though Oakland won their region. Oakland crushed them 35-0. Obviously didn't effect Maryville much either since they won at Oakland

If Bernard Childress and the TSSAA were such a friend to schools in RuCo, we would have had a public-private split long ago and there would be 5 classes at a minimum. Closest representative on the BOC or legislative council leaves almost an hour away in Tullahoma. Truth is the only thing the TSSAA is loyal to is their wallet

Edited by MidTennFootball

Om my golly geez beev... Maryville had a flat night against a team with a good running back. Played flat , teams do that from time to time eapecially when their 10 -0 and a 1-9 comes knocking. Cavs fans need and should be fired up for their team. They survived the gimmie round and are advancing just like MARYVILLE. As far as warrenctystud goes sounds like a report from a beaten opponent... sour grapes . I think most of us were respectful to you except for maybe the cheerleaders but hey there just a bunch of mean ol girls. You came into the BLACKHOLE and played free over the head with nothing to loose and it ended 35 -7 with multiple gifts to help you out. Everyone knows what happened and eveyone saw the score . It could have been worse and if it had been any other coach it would have been. So pipe down and relax. This is just the facts of the matter , if it hadnt have been jv in the last min or so it would have been 35 - 0. Cavs , very excited to have you bearded heathens to the BLACKHOLE on Friday the 13th.

Comical that you think anything pertaining 25 years ago holds any weight to me. Not like OR has been anything near a feared program in a long time either.[/quoteId say we are feared more than the Packers, I mean Green Wave. At least we are relevant and have remained so since that time. Not sure y'all can say that. Now go back to the Gallatin thread and whine about what's wrong with the coaching staff and how it tears you up inside that y'all aren't relevant anymore.[/quote

I guess if titles is makes you relevant, we've had one more recently than you. Now, go ahead and get your post count up to 20k by years end, I'm sure that won't be hard for you at all. You are probably the most Un athletic person on the T' with how much time you spend behind your computer screen, wearing your old Oak Ridge cheerleader outfit from back in your day. Maybe get a life. Oh and by the way, you randomly had to bring up my team when I wasn't even mentioning nothing about yours at all. So as long as you take shots, expect them right back at you.

Comical that you think anything pertaining 25 years ago holds any weight to me. Not like OR has been anything near a feared program in a long time either.[/quoteId say we are feared more than the Packers, I mean Green Wave. At least we are relevant and have remained so since that time. Not sure y'all can say that. Now go back to the Gallatin thread and whine about what's wrong with the coaching staff and how it tears you up inside that y'all aren't relevant anymore.[/quote

I guess if titles is makes you relevant, we've had one more recently than you. Now, go ahead and get your post count up to 20k by years end, I'm sure that won't be hard for you at all. You are probably the most Un athletic person on the T' with how much time you spend behind your computer screen, wearing your old Oak Ridge cheerleader outfit from back in your day. Maybe get a life. Oh and by the way, you randomly had to bring up my team when I wasn't even mentioning nothing about yours at all. So as long as you take shots, expect them right back at you.

How many losing seasons has Gallatin had since 1992? How many blowouts have they been on the wrong end of? By the way, you still haven't told me Gallatin's overall record against us? I have forgotten? And thank you for keeping up with me, it's appreciated. Good to know I have a fan club all the way in Gallatin.

That's what some of their arrogant fans do when you disagree with the "almighty" rebels. It seems like sweet science lives vicariously through high school football, to feel some sort of self-worth. All that tells me is he was probably the kid in class that stole football players jerseys and wore them in backyard football games to feel like he was a player lol

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

How many losing seasons has Gallatin had since 1992? How many blowouts have they been on the wrong end of? By the way, you still haven't told me Gallatin's overall record against us? I have forgotten? And thank you for keeping up with me, it's appreciated. Good to know I have a fan club all the way in Gallatin.

Don't flatter yourself. Your post count is right underneath your screen name. You have no following. Although with how much you post, I bet you could definitely use some friends. And what Gallatin does now, or in the past isn't my problem. I did well in my time there, and that's what matters to me.