Union City hosts Peabody. Can the Tornadoes Slow the Tide's Roll?

BigSwo

We are midway through the week and still very little chatter going on here. So I guess I will stir things up a bit. I will call this " What won't happen this time".

What won't happen this time is

UC going down by 2 scores in the first 5 minutes of the game. You can believe that.

The deep pass is not going to be as easy as it was last time.

Our QB will not be held in check like he was in the first meeting. If he is then the slot backs will still have a big night.

The fullback is going to be tough to stop again and he won't run out of his shoe to score.

The game will not be in question in the 4th quarter like last time. We will have control much earlier.

The late hits on our QB will not go unpunished. The perpetrator will pay for his actions.

Like I said I'm just trying to stir things up.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are midway through the week and still very little chatter going on here. So I guess I will stir things up a bit. I will call this " What won't happen this time".

What won't happen this time is

UC going down by 2 scores in the first 5 minutes of the game. You can believe that.

The deep pass is not going to be as easy as it was last time.

Our QB will not be held in check like he was in the first meeting. If he is then the slot backs will still have a big night.

The fullback is going to be tough to stop again and he won't run out of his shoe to score.

The game will not be in question in the 4th quarter like last time. We will have control much earlier.

The late hits on our QB will not go unpunished. The perpetrator will pay for his actions.

Like I said I'm just trying to stir things up.

So will your qb be stopped or not? You said the topic was what will not happen and you said your qb will not be held in check and then in the same breath you say if he is that slot guys will have a good night. So will he be stopped? Make up your mind. Now that is stirring it up.