Union City hosts Peabody. Can the Tornadoes Slow the Tide's Roll?

BigSwo

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think UC, Peabody and Dresden are three of the best teams in the state. Then you got WC, Huntingdon and NCS in the other Quad. Three more of the best in the state. Don't know if I ever remember that much talent in two quads on the same side of the state! Whoever comes out of this semi final champs will defiantly be tested and ready for what the east has to offer! As for this game it's hard to beat a good team twice in the same season but it's hard to be 37 or 38 -0 in the last 37 or 38 games, UC wins by two td's! Good luck to both teams, stay healthy!

Well fellers this is what UC will do. They will line up and run the veer. They will play stingy on defense and be relentless on both sides of the ball. They will Compete Play Physical and Limit Fumbles. If they can do that successfully, I like their chances of moving forward. If not. .....well I don't want to focus is that.

I think it will be a good game. It always is between these two teams. Naturally I have to give my vote to Peabody. If we can't pull it off then Union City will have my support for the remainder of the playoffs. I'm really looking forward to Friday night, and I hope we have a good week of banter back and forth!

I still think UC, Peabody and Dresden are three of the best teams in the state. Then you got WC, Huntingdon and NCS in the other Quad. Three more of the best in the state. Don't know if I ever remember that much talent in two quads on the same side of the state! Whoever comes out of this semi final champs will defiantly be tested and ready for what the east has to offer! As for this game it's hard to beat a good team twice in the same season but it's hard to be 37 or 38 -0 in the last 37 or 38 games, UC wins by two td's! Good luck to both teams, stay healthy!

Have to agree. I've only followed statewide since my sophomore year 8-9 years but I def agree

Edited by DwightKSchrute

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

With Malone at qb you never know what could happen. He can light it up. I know UC is dominate but I'm preprogrammed to root for the so called under dog. Will be a great game think it will be only a 10 point victory for UC

I want to ask the Peabody posters a question. I'm curious how you have managed to turn things around since the Dresden game? I must say I was surprised at the outcome of that game. Just curious what steps were taken and what changes you have noticed to get you guys back on track?