William Blount football 2016

Governm

s

Hey Sweet Susie,

Just curious ... Did you ever provide any "under the table benefits" to any recruits?

Hey Boyz!

Hey GovMan <blush>

You know I did my part in recruiting the past leaders of the Rebel Dynasty!  Mike Casteel was wishy washy when <head bows> our beloved Ted Wilson went knocking on his door in Clark Addition.  We had Ronnie Irwin in the fold and were about to get Ricky Maples, but Mike was stubborn like his daddy!

Let's just say my "hands on" recruiting techniques were as good as Nicole Hull's when she was recruiting for the Big Orange and Tracie Bryant's when she was recruiting for Auburn!

I am certain the County Programs would have been much better were it not for mine and Suzette's efforts in Red Rebel Recruiting!

Love you boyz!   :rolleyes:

Hey Boyz!

Hey GovMan <blush>

You know I did my part in recruiting the past leaders of the Rebel Dynasty! Mike Casteel was wishy washy when <head bows> our beloved Ted Wilson went knocking on his door in Clark Addition. We had Ronnie Irwin in the fold and were about to get Ricky Maples, but Mike was stubborn like his daddy!

Let's just say my "hands on" recruiting techniques were as good as Nicole Hull's when she was recruiting for the Big Orange and Tracie Bryant's when she was recruiting for Auburn!

I am certain the County Programs would have been much better were it not for mine and Suzette's efforts in Red Rebel Recruiting!

Love you boyz! :rolleyes:

You mean like Phyllis Perkins for Bama??

Hey Boyz!

MLREB, I am just trying to prove my point that the Red Rebel Dynasty is unparalleled!  Don't believe me, just ask.  How dare you call me a man!  I am more woman than you will ever be!  It is cute that you people who don't have a clue who I am think you know who I am.  I can drop some Lanier names as well, Whitehead, Baldwin, Graves, Smith!  I used to try to infiltrate Ken Shephard's Eagle squad and recruit on the South end.  I was able (with an automobile benefit from the MHS boosters) to bring Buster into the fold!  I do my part and always have to keep our Rebels "on top!" 

GovMan and I went out a couple of times back in the day.  He knows exactly who I am.  We used to dance every "Last Dance" at Scotty's every Saturday night!  If I would have had a couple more dates with him, he was destined to be a Red Rebel.  However, I got run out of Friendsville by Danny Kimsey and Terry Bryant.  Seems they were a little jealous of me and GovMan.

Keep guessing boyz!  

Love you boyz!

:rolleyes: