Round two ADAMSVILLE vs TCA

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it is going to be a tough game when one of the radio announcers has to visit the TCA team doctor yesterday to get his shoulders shot full of cortizone just to make the game.  

Anyway, if you can't make the game, you can listen to live radio coverage on Hippie Radio 105.3 out of Jackson.  Diamond Dave McCulley and I will have the call of the game beginning with The Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show at 6:30pm central time.  You can also listen in online at http://www.hippieradio1053.com.  As always, I hope you enjoy our broadcast.

Edited by ReitzFan

TCA in a few hours is about to see Aville back is as good as theirs. He just has not had pudlicity and plays on a more complete team that doesn't have to rely on one player. The real difference is he has better players around him. Unless our players implode won't be much of a game.

Why don't you come to the wrestling ring at halftime with Rage and Cardfan. I'm always interested in meeting ignoramuses!!! BigEdMo might have to put the suflex on you!!

TCA in a few hours is about to see Aville back is as good as theirs. He just has not had pudlicity and plays on a more complete team that doesn't have to rely on one player. The real difference is he has better players around him. Unless our players implode won't be much of a game.

True. I wonder how many points and yards 18 and 19 would have if they got to play 4 qtrs every game instead of 2. We have played our freshmen about as much as the starters. This is probably the best team we've had to date.

Edited by sisk388