Round 2: Marshall County hosts Livingston

Lead

Haha I like it! Word is big Payton Hood is a Chevy man and he is about to lock it in 4wheel drive for tomorrow night! Secondary has plenty of speed to run him down if he does escape the beasts up front. It's football time, it's Tiger time!!

If he escapes the 'beasts up front' and gets one step on the secondary, he will not be run down. You can take that to the bank!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he escapes the 'beasts up front' and gets one step on the secondary, he will not be run down. You can take that to the bank!

You really haven't watched MC play this year then right? I know Linder is fast but he isn't playing up on the plateau tomorrow night. Ask around before you make the trip and see how much speed MC has on this team,

You really haven't watched MC play this year then right? I know Linder is fast but he isn't playing up on the plateau tomorrow night. Ask around before you make the trip and see how much speed MC has on this team,

You may have as much speed as any team in the state but if he gets that step past them, they most likely won't catch him. From what I hear, it will not be easy to get that step.

So, you wanna make fun of the plateau boys huh?! Well, I'm telling you right now the MC boys best be drinking their fluids and already asleep because they will be tired of seeing 18 time after time! If I'm wrong I will take my crow slowed smoked with some flavorful spices and an assortment of dipping sauces.

GO HOG-EYE!

Neither team prolly has 4.5 guys but some high 4.6s more like it. Not making fun of plateau boys but they also aren't metro teams that MC played against all year either, the kid MC had to face vs maplewood is a future USA Olympic track guy I think someone said at the game from there. Just making the point that being fast vs your oppentent is one thing but truly being fast fast is a whole different can of worms. Good luck to both teams and don't forget Hog Eye folks to come try the concession stand grub, you will enjoy.