District 9-A

ecu

Barnes from Eagleville is a role player, not an MVP candidate. Role players are extremely valuable but their only trophies are the wins they get! Pierce is good but her team is stacked with really good players. I'm afraid the best player in the district will not win regular season MVP but I bet her team wins the tournament!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barnes from Eagleville is a role player, not an MVP candidate. Role players are extremely valuable but their only trophies are the wins they get! Pierce is good but her team is stacked with really good players. I'm afraid the best player in the district will not win regular season MVP but I bet her team wins the tournament!

You are entitled to your opinion. I did not comment on Pierce because that is not my concern. I have seen every game Barnes has played and know a lot more about what she has accomplished than you do. I stand by my post.

Standings

Community 10-1

MTCS           7-4

Huntland       7-5

Eagleville      6-5

Forrest          5-6

Moore Co       4 w's

Fayetteville     0 w's

Moore Co.  beat Forrest.  They tie for 5th place at 5-7.  Who gets the 5th seed ?  I say Moore Co. Community beat both twice.  Forrest lost to MTCS twice.  Moore Co. split with MTCS.  Therefore Moore Co.  wins the 5th seed.  Is this the theway the tie breaker works?

Moore Co.  beat Forrest.  They tie for 5th place at 5-7.  Who gets the 5th seed ?  I say Moore Co. Community beat both twice.  Forrest lost to MTCS twice.  Moore Co. split with MTCS.  Therefore Moore Co.  wins the 5th seed.  Is this the theway the tie breaker

Head to head is the first tie breaker. MC is 5th. That has to be a major disappointment for the Raider fans as most of them expected this team to compete for the top. Should be a great tournament with so many good teams.