Eagleville Coach Out

redmolly

I wouldn't say it was un-desirable. They were in the playoffs and were region runner-up in their 3rd year of varsity football. Built a game field and a practice field. Established a strength and conditioning program for all athletes (that was non existent prior). All with a bunch of kids who had never played a down of football before 2002. They were competitive from 2004 and on. Had several all state players named during that time ... and all of that while playing in a much different region than they have been in since 2009. Cascade, Forrest, Jo Byrns, Whitehouse Heritage, Collinwood, Wayne County, Columbia Academy .... just to name a few from the regions they played in before the reclassification.

More than 100 applicants when it opened last time.....

un-desirable? I think not. Don't step on those that built that program from nothing. A lot of players, parents, coaches and administrators worked long and hard to get it going .... with very little initial support from the county.

I take it you would be the one to know the inside story on this situation too!

Doesn't seem you desire to give this coach much credit and may well be against him?

Just observations and questions here from one that knows nothing about your program

I wouldn't say it was un-desirable. They were in the playoffs and were region runner-up in their 3rd year of varsity football. Built a game field and a practice field. Established a strength and conditioning program for all athletes (that was non existent prior). All with a bunch of kids who had never played a down of football before 2002. They were competitive from 2004 and on. Had several all state players named during that time ... and all of that while playing in a much different region than they have been in since 2009. Cascade, Forrest, Jo Byrns, Whitehouse Heritage, Collinwood, Wayne County, Columbia Academy .... just to name a few from the regions they played in before the reclassification.

More than 100 applicants when it opened last time.....

un-desirable? I think not. Don't step on those that built that program from nothing. A lot of players, parents, coaches and administrators worked long and hard to get it going .... with very little initial support from the county.

My apologies, your right, I should have chosen my words more carefully. Point I was trying to make however is that Carson left the program in better shape than he found it

Just look at the openings and potential openings that will be coming up. Siegel, Giles Co, Columbia Central, Franklin, and many more. Even if he wasn't fired it is likely he would've been cherry picked by a bigger school this year or the next. Personally I think he'll be the next HC of Siegel.

Wyant isn't going anywhere, unless it's by his choice. Same goes for Webb at Franklin

Amerigha... you must have something personal against this Coach. You get on here and always talk about how he lets his players play dirt and wear metal cleats. I can assure you that DIDN'T happen. Every coach at Eagleville is 1st class person and coach. There is NOT 1 coach that would allow that to happen. Do they play hard ? YES..Also know that when Eagleville and Forrest play its always a good hard well played game. I dont know why Coach Carson was let go.. but i do know he a 1st class person and coach.. And some school is going to get a good coach and better person