Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

Proud I thought you guys have won state before am I mistaken!?

Dresden won state in baseball back when Peanut Winn was a Jr I believe, 1987. We made the 2A championship game in football in 2012 but got spanked by the best team money could buy, Friendship. I don't think the Dresden fans are wanting Malone to miss this game. Granted we will take a few shots on the T about the situation but we want Peabody's best Friday night. No doubt this will be a different game than the first go round but I think the results will be the same with Dresden getting the win. Don't care if it's 1 point or 30 a winn is a winn !! Pretty sure Malone will get his yards but the question for me is can Peabody stop Dresden's offense? More than likely it will be determined by the turnover ratio.

Just so you know we really don't care which one of you wins. Your time is up come next week. PeabodyTide paid us a visit on NC/WC so I thought I'd repay him/her. Believe the hype...

https://vimeo.com/144838381

Wow! thought I was watching Rudy there for a minute. Said it all year that the state championship will be on west side of state which includes NCS. This weekend will be some great football. Think you guys need to worry about WC before Trenton or Dresden. JMO

I garuntee you Peabody people better watch out. These Dresden boys beat a college from Memphis. If they can beat a college they are real good. You think im joking but im not.

Don't worry Roy it was a TN college so I'm not sure it would be classified as a full fledged college program. lol I'm joking UT fans..... 

Just so you know we really don't care which one of you wins. Your time is up come next week. PeabodyTide paid us a visit on NC/WC so I thought I'd repay him/her. Believe the hype...

https://vimeo.com/144838381

Maybe Your time is up comming  this  week.  these  boys  over  here  in  region 7 ,wil  have  you guy's   crying  mercy  rule ,   and  have  you  waving  a  white  flag. union  city   put  a  beat  down  on  you  guys  35 -0  in  the  playoffs   last  year.    Trenton   Peabody   or  Dresden   will  do  it  this  year.  and  the  famous  words  from  mr  roy  dillard  . YOU  THINK  IM  JOKING   BUT  IM  NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   And  how  you  dewing :roflolk:   Rolll  Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BlackGoldTsunami

Dresden won state in baseball back when Peanut Winn was a Jr I believe, 1987. We made the 2A championship game in football in 2012 but got spanked by the best team money could buy, Friendship. I don't think the Dresden fans are wanting Malone to miss this game. Granted we will take a few shots on the T about the situation but we want Peabody's best Friday night. No doubt this will be a different game than the first go round but I think the results will be the same with Dresden getting the win. Don't care if it's 1 point or 30 a winn is a winn !! Pretty sure Malone will get his yards but the question for me is can Peabody stop Dresden's offense? More than likely it will be determined by the turnover ratio.

+1 Dresden wants Trenton at full strength. Time to quit whining about Malone. It's taking all the hype away from these two talented teams. Peabody & Dresden are two evenly matched teams in my opinion. Looking forward to this game & hope we can treat our Peabody visitors to a firework show Friday night.

Malone should be suspended Friday Night. How many chances does he get. Big black Eye if Trenton Schools support this thuggerys damage to property, just acts of immaturity. If you have a ch

No damage to the property. A stupid prank and acts of immaturity.It could have easily been one of our own children. Social media  could catch all of us displaying  embarrassing behaviors at some point in our life!  This should be a lesson to all people young or old.Social Media could be our worst enemy!

No damage to the property. A stupid prank and acts of immaturity.It could have easily been one of our own children. Social media  could catch all of us displaying  embarrassing behaviors at some point in our life!  This should be a lesson to all people young or old.Social Media could be our worst enemy!

Glad it wasn't around when I was a teenager. lol