Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

What life lesson was taught by leaving a TV with trash talking notes stuck to it in the visitor's locker room?

True but in all honesty it fueled the flood that hit em!Dresdens kids and fans are top notch! Coach not so much ,not for what he said bout our hoolagans,but to degrade your own hmmmmm!!!!! Get ready nastyville semi pro Christian academy here come the small town non trust fund havin gut em flood tidemen!

Dresden just didn't have the experience of the big games. They better address special teams kickoff and kicker in spring. Dresden can stay injury free 2016 they will win a Gold Ball no doubt. Winn and Rang will ride off in the sunset. Dresden will need to start recruiting a coach. He is already number 1 name back in East Tennessee. Not stirring pot just letting Dresden know and understand

Not stirring the pot with this Lion fan. I've said all along Coach will graduate next years class and go back east. The dust will be settled in the east and he could have a gold ball to go along with his time in Dresden. The principle in Dresden wishes this football mess would just go away. Takes away from girls basketball .

Like it or not, maybe because we're also trying to teach these boys life lessons. Personally I teach my kids that if you do things the right way & stay on the right track good things will come. What hurt more than anything else is to see a kid that has been in trouble numerous times be rewarded for it. I truly do hope he has learned from his previous mistakes & put all these juvenile antics behind him & will succeed in life.

I believe I heard the truth this morning about what really happened in the locker room at the UC game. **Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... I admit I was shaking my head when news first came out about the TV removing from the wall and was pissed at our boy(s).

Well here's the story I'm gettin.

That TV had sticky notes all over it with negative comments directed at Tide players. After the game that TV was removed from wall (not destroyed) and a player took a picture with it knowing it would be seen by the low class people that put it up there. Basically saying We Won and got ur TV ! It was a prank by UC and a returned prank by PHS. In the heat of moment, winning a huge game no one really gave them a shot at, No Harm No Foul!

I also heard the Dresden group did the same thing last night in the visitor locker room!

Are these the "teaching our boys life lessons" your referring to?

already talking about next year..... knew that was going to be said..... Bottom line.. WC RICE is Better than Winn Winn cant handle the pressure in the big games go Peabody hands full next week for sure

Dude, how can you objectively make an argument for Rice being better than Winn? He's way ahead in stats and it's not even close. Also, do you really believe he can't play in big games? That's absolute garbage and you know it. Explain how he embarrassed Union City, Trenton, Huntingdon, Westview and Humboldt as a freshman? He had some stupid numbers against those top-tier teams in "big" games. So, what's the difference? It's the same problem we had earlier in the year, which is the offensive line. I've watched Manning, Brady and Brees throw multiple picks as well. When your receivers are playing a fast secondary and you can't read the defense without getting hit, the defense is going to force picks. It doesn't matter who's back there, because it's a team-based game. Union City done an even better job at pressuring the backfield. Their front seven on defense was in the backfield every play. Anyway, if Winn doesn't get Mr. Football, it will be a laughable snub and everyone will know it. I'm sure he'll go cry on the one he'll win next year, along with his overload of Division-1 scholarships.

Dude, how can you objectively make an argument for Rice being better than Winn? He's way ahead in stats and it's not even close. Also, do you really believe he can't play in big games? That's absolute garbage and you know it. Explain how he embarrassed Union City, Trenton, Huntingdon, Westview and Humboldt as a freshman? He had some stupid numbers against those top-tier teams in "big" games. So, what's the difference? It's the same problem we had earlier in the year, which is the offensive line. I've watched Manning, Brady and Brees throw multiple picks as well. When your receivers are playing a fast secondary and you can't read the defense without getting hit, the defense is going to force picks. It doesn't matter who's back there, because it's a team-based game. Union City done an even better job at pressuring the backfield. Their front seven on defense was in the backfield every play. Anyway, if Winn doesn't get Mr. Football, it will be a laughable snub and everyone will know it. I'm sure he'll go cry on the one he'll win next year, along with his overload of Division-1 scholarships.

wasn't that a "L" against Huntingdon

I believe I heard the truth this morning about what really happened in the locker room at the UC game. **Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... I admit I was shaking my head when news first came out about the TV removing from the wall and was pissed at our boy(s).

Well here's the story I'm gettin.

That TV had sticky notes all over it with negative comments directed at Tide players. After the game that TV was removed from wall (not destroyed) and a player took a picture with it knowing it would be seen by the low class people that put it up there. Basically saying We Won and got ur TV ! It was a prank by UC and a returned prank by PHS. In the heat of moment, winning a huge game no one really gave them a shot at, No Harm No Foul!

I also heard the Dresden group did the same thing last night in the visitor locker room!

Are these the "teaching our boys life lessons" your referring to?

Wrong team. No stickers on tv in UC. Don't know anything about what happened in dressing room in Dresden. Anyway, everybody knows UC is not like that.